Mmmmmmm Hate-Bop

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:02 am
Have you heard about the new teeny-bopper white power twin act?

Neither had I!

Quote:

I think the thing that really baffles me is that the girls were in tears upon discovering that they didn't really have a lot of crossover potential.

You have to wonder what kind of environment these kids were brought up in that this came as a surprise.

I feel sorry for these girls and the fact that I feel sorry for them is bewildering even to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,661 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Chai

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:09 am
I suppose whatever you grow up in, you consider that normal.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:11 am
Well, they're 13. As you say, there has to be an environment that is molding them. And it's molded them into a place that will cause significant problems for them, even assuming they wake up. (Hope so.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:14 am
Shocked

once i pick up my jaw.. off the floor..

>sigh<

i cant believe parents do this to their kids.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:24 am
Huh?

Never heard of 'em. Who'd name their twin daughters Lamb and Lynx?

<snort>

ewwwww. Just googled them. They were wearing Hitler t-shirts. Yuck.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:27 am
Piffka wrote:
Never heard of 'em. Who'd name their twin daughters Lamb and Lynx?

racists apparently

people will never cease to amaze
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:29 am
You can't really blame the girls. Like Chai said, this is their "normal".

Let's hope this embarrassement serves as a wake up call for them to question the things they've been taught.

In the Newsweek photo they had on happy face/Hitler mustach and cap t-shirts.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:41 am
there official website is truly fascinating, they have a section devoted to fashion where they show everyone dressed in fashions from germany/austria circa 1800,

they link to some other sites that have no racist ties, one sells irish wool sweaters nad the other sells tartans

check out the descriptions with the links

Irish Aran sweaters

It is fun to look up your Irish last name and see the neat design that they wove to represent your family. Our family ancestory has the names Jennings and Flanagan.

Scottish Tartans

Did you realize that all the different patterns of plaids were originally made to represent certain Scottish families?? Our great great grandmothers maiden name was "Lamb" which is a Scottish surname. That is why our mom named one of us Lamb!!

Scottish heritage page

You can look up your families tartan as well as read about the history of Scotland.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:49 am
I came across an interview. Check this out:

Quote:
What do you think is the most important social issue facing the white race right now? Do you have any songs that address this issue?
Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good-quality white people being born. It seems like smart white girls who have good eugenics are more interested in making money in a career or partying than getting married and having a family. And yes, we are working on some new songs about this issue.

Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.
Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

I'm feeling less sorry for them by the second....
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:50 am
omg, there's a blues band in the uk with the same name, if there's any justice the girls and their redneck kin will get booked into some delta blues bar, love to be at that show
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 12:09 pm
this sounds like words that were pumped into their mouthes by their parents.
unfortunatly.. they are at an age where ,the **** that has been thrown at them all thier lives, is finally sticking.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:30 pm
I'm assuming that these two do not intersect with the set "smart white girls who have good eugenics."
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 01:44 pm
Piffka wrote:
Who'd name their twin daughters Lamb and Lynx?

Why, exactly the parents that would name their sons Cain & Able.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:37 pm
Really, Roger? These are Biblical names?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:16 pm
Lamb and Lynx wrote:
Our great great grandmothers maiden name was "Lamb" which is a Scottish surname. That is why our mom named one of us Lamb!!

"And our other great-great grandmother was a bobcat, so that's why our mom named the other one of us Lynx!!"
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 04:52 pm
I was angling for a different similarity, pifka. Many lambs in the bible. When I get a chance, I'll go look for bobcats, lynx, and whatever.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 05:45 pm
It's sad, really, to read about such kids.

It's so easy to forget how seriously people take this white pride stuff. Even me, who had too close a brush with the Volksfront. Even here, where you hear whispers of "The Northwest Imperative".

Chilling, isn't it, to see two perky, pretty little girls spew such filth?
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:38 am
Even more unfortunate is the fact that they have, in my opinion, minimal vocal talents. Even Britney Spears, who isn't exactly a current-day Whitney Housten, could sing their butts off as a child. If you're going to spew such hatred, at least make it sound pretty. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:46 am
Has anyone here listened to the lyrics for what passes as "mainstream" hip/hop R&B lately?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 07:56 am
I agree, cjhsa. A lot of rap is really hatefull and the hate is directed at women. I don't like it and you won't find me defending it either.

I don't think a lot of that kind of rap really makes it to "crossover" status.

Maybe I need to tune in MTV and see what's going on. I'm a little out of touch. We listed to CDs and watch Nickelodeon around here!
0 Replies