Circumcision - Looking for Opinions

Chai

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 09:46 am
el_pohl wrote:
We might have to ask some boys about that, as we wont know...

oh, I have, that's how I know.

well, not BOYS.....

"so, uh...hon...what's the deal there? anybody ever say anything about that"?

"nope"
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 01:13 pm
I know enough European men who weren't circumcised
and I know enough American men who are. Neither side
is complaining.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 01:19 pm
el_pohl wrote:

And well Bella, apendix and - most of all - wisdom teeth are known of causing more grief than happiness. That, of course, doesnt mean that they should be removed at birth or during life just like that... dont exaggerate. .

It was you who brought up apprenix and wisdom teeth.

el_pohl wrote:
Ahh... well... God talking is a risky business. But hey, we are far from perfect. Im thinking about apendecities and wisdom tooth. Probably that not far, but not quite near.

It's the same thing. Perhaps a boy gets an STD later in life from his foreskin but we won't know until it happens. We might have appendicitis later in life but we don't know until it happens. So we should remove one and not the other?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 01:21 pm
I donated my foreskin to a burn clinic. I specifically noted it could only be given to guys named "Dick".
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:47 pm
Ahh... I dont think - not sure though - that you get STD IN the foreskin, nor VIH-AIDS or any sexual disease in that piece of skin, so once that youre infected, removing it wont help.

And hey Bella, its not only the medical part. I insist, theres the appearance-aromatic-sexual point of view!

CJHSA - good one.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 04:19 pm
The medical reasons are not that the foreskin "gets" the disease but traps it and/or helps it along because of the warm, moist, enclosed enviornment it creates.

As for the sexual part, I can assure you that there is no difference from my pov and my boyfriend at the time didn't have any complaints either. It was never any more "aromatic" than any other penis I've encountered.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:09 am
Laughing

Aromatic penis'...never met one.

This thread is interesting. I never thought about it much before. All I can contribute is: I've seen both, and it's all good. I've heard of some men getting foreskin re-created bc they felt like they wanted that bit back that was cut away by no choice of their own.
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:48 am
Thats just nasty... and I dont think that one would be "all good"!!! Razz
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:18 am
flushd wrote:
Laughing

Aromatic penis'...never met one.

I was trying to think of how to respond to that observation of bella's
You have succeded where I failed.

aromatic penis......that really paints a picture with words, eh?

Do you get a choice?

New car smell?
Lemon?
Leather?
Vanilla?

Where would one acquire such a product? Maybe at a perfumerie named.... "For Skin"?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:52 am
No, but there is always chocolate sauce
to buy. Wink
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 11:41 am
Haha, a good finale for this thread.

Just want to thank all who participated. Few threads get a proper closing, y muchos mueren en el olvido. So... either cut it, or clean it guys!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 02:33 am
Bella Dea wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
In the US he'll probably be singled out and ridiculed for having the hood by his schoolmates most of whom will be circumcised.

Not true. In fact, one of my boyfriends in hs was uncircumcised and never experienced grief from it.

Well, to qualify what I said, I said he'll probably be singled out and ridiculed, not he will be . . .

I'm also uncircumcised, and was never singled out or ridiculed in school. But then again, I wasn't a jock, so I didn't have the experience of being naked with schoolmates, and in PE, we weren't required to shower. My brother, on the other hand, was a jock, and he was ribbed for being a hoodie. But that was a long time ago, and Chai Tea may be right in that the boys in the locker room don't care one way or the other nowadays.
0 Replies