Libs Cant win at the Ballot Box so they invent BS charges.

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 03:50 pm
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 04:07 pm
It sounds like something Bi-Polar Bear from Abuzz would write, just to stir everyone up! If not, I would just ignore.
0 Replies

Libs Only Care About Powe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 04:42 pm
What do Liberals do besides Lie, Spread Lies, and Smear?
The Answer? NOTHING!

For your information, the 2005-2006 election cycle is well underway. The Liberal Democratic line for this season will be "These indictments and investigations prove that Republicans are corrupt".

Dems have No plans other than raise taxes. Tell half truths, and coordinate with the media character attacks on all the Republican candidates.

Don't believe me? The Drudge report just posted a picture of Condi Rice that USA published showing that USA Today changed Condi's eyes to a demonic snake look. They show both the actual picture taken and the doctored picture that USA Today printed. Just more proof on the complicity of the media in attacking and demonizing.

Condi Rice scares the crap put of you liberals!

Chris Matthews has been foaming at the mouth the last 4 days at the possibility that Dick Cheney might be indictment. Blathering for an hour about.

I never said that Liberals were disorganized. On the contrary, there is widespread coordination between far left Liberal attack websites spreading outright lies, the mainstream media, and Liberal politicians.

The attack sites publish outright untruthful attacks on those that disagree with them. The stories are RSS feed transferred to all the Liberal media and the story is published and quoted by the mainstream media and Liberal politicians WITHOUT EVER CHECKING THE FACTS!

It has been happening almost every day. The coordination is amazing!

These sites are funded by John Soros and the guy that owns the Progressive car insurance company. The hatred pouring out of these sites in the worst I have ever seen.

I have been following politics for over 40 years. I have never seen Liberals lie and smear like I have in the last 5 years.

I guess Newt was right. He predicted that the further you Liberals were pushed from power, the louder and nastier you would get. He was right on the money.

BTW I ment to say JOHN KERRY, not John Carey.

Se Ya

Liberals_Only_Care_About_Power
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 04:49 pm
John Carey is just as important as John Kerry.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 04:50 pm
BREAKING: GOOD NEWS IN PLAME CASE!!!
By: DC Insider ยท Section: Diaries

My sources are relaying to me information that may be very good news re: the Plame Case.
Although I cannot substantiate this info 100%, I am receiving this from sources very close to the investigation and grand jury:

No indictments for Rove, Libby or any member of the administration.

Pobable indictments for Vallerie Plame, Joseph Wilson and one as yet unknown high ranking Congressional Democrat.

No wrong doing or misuse of intelligence on the part of the administration.

Possible criminal conduct in an attempt to smear the White House on the part of Congressional Democrats, Plame and Wilson.

(Again, take this with a grain of salt but this is what I am hearing from my sources and the D.C. grape vine)
Oct 26th, 2005: 14:01:41

http://dc-insider.redstate.org/story/2005/10/26/14141/332
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:02 pm
blueflame, Only in your wet dreams. LOL
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:11 pm
I think LOCAP gets his data from Drew Carey
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:15 pm
cicerone, haha. I think that was just a joke on Bushies like this poor LOCAP character.
0 Replies

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:20 pm
Fitz will indict Phlame, Wilson, and a Liberal Congressman
Now this make more sense than ANYTHING!

In the last 48 hours The FBI has been reported questioning all of Wilson's neighbors to see if they knew Wilson and his wife worked for the CIA. Turns out ALL BUT ONE knew well before Wilson published his story.

Wilson willfully divulged classified secrets in the media and at the same time lied about who sent him on the trip to begin with! THAT IS A FELONY plain and simple.

I think the noose is closing around Mister Wilson!

Se Ya

Liberals_Only_Care_About_Power
0 Replies

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:36 pm
Your Liberal Responses to my posts are pitiful.
I present numerous FACTS and issues and all you Libs here do is try to attack me with verbal BS.

You have not refuted ANY of my FACTS.

Your responses are very typical of Liberal Dems with no ideas...

I rest my case...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 06:08 pm
Re: What do Liberals do besides Lie, Spread Lies, and Smear?
Libs_Only_Care_About_Powe wrote:
For your information, the 2005-2006 election cycle is well underway. The Liberal Democratic line for this season will be "These indictments and investigations prove that Republicans are corrupt".

Ah, I see. So when you said "elections this year" you meant "elections next year." Just to be safe, then, I suppose we should only read what you mean rather than what you say.

Don't believe me? The Drudge report just posted a picture of Condi Rice that USA published showing that USA Today changed Condi's eyes to a demonic snake look. They show both the actual picture taken and the doctored picture that USA Today printed. Just more proof on the complicity of the media in attacking and demonizing.

How do you know all those other photos of Condi Rice weren't doctored, and that she doesn't actually look like a snake-like she-demon from hell?

Condi Rice scares the crap put of you liberals!

It's those eyes. They're FREAKY!

These sites are funded by John Soros and the guy that owns the Progressive car insurance company. The hatred pouring out of these sites in the worst I have ever seen.

Apparently, the guy who owns the Progressive car insurance company is so diabolical, that NO ONE KNOWS HIS NAME!

BTW I ment to say JOHN KERRY, not John Carey.

Of course. That's what you meant to say.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 06:12 pm
Vietnamnurse wrote:
It sounds like something Bi-Polar Bear from Abuzz would write, just to stir everyone up! If not, I would just ignore.

Leave Bi-Polar Bear alone. I am his attorney.
0 Replies

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:01 pm
Did you actually look at the pictures?
I doubt it.
I still rest my case about your responses. Is the nurse your toadie?

The Progressive Insurance guy's name is Peter Lewis. I coulndt remember his name when I made my earlier post.

If you libs are not worried about Condi, why are the attack dogs in the black community out bad mouthing her and calling her things like "Gehhza"?

Bet you dont know what that means do you?

You are a Lemming. Facts are not important to you. Getting back in power is all you care about!

The Liberal menions constantly run around calling George Bush a liar and that he lied to us about the war, but they NEVER, EVER produce any evidence. NEVER!

I still rest my case.

Se Ya!

Libeals_Only_Care_About_Power
0 Replies

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:02 pm
Did you actually look at the pictures?
I doubt it.
I still rest my case about your responses. Is the nurse your toadie?

The Progressive Insurance guy's name is Peter Lewis. I coulndt remember his name when I made my earlier post.

If you libs are not worried about Condi, why are the attack dogs in the black community out bad mouthing her and calling her things like "Gehhza"?

Bet you dont know what that means do you?

You are a Lemming. Facts are not important to you. Getting back in power is all you care about!

The Liberal menions constantly run around calling George Bush a liar and that he lied to us about the war, but they NEVER, EVER produce any evidence. NEVER!

I still rest my case.

Se Ya!

Libeals_Only_Care_About_Power
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:11 pm
LOJAC
Quote:
. I dont reacll any of the menions calling him a liar. They just said that he didnt tell the truth. Thats true, since there is no evidence then the Fitzgerald investigation is just a dream, no?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:16 pm
Ahem.....

It is GEORGE Soros, not John Soros.

If you can't get the basic **** right, why should anyone bother with your rant?

Really?

Jesus told me not to listen to you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:19 pm
Quote:
You are a Lemming. Facts are not important to you

Ive never had a conversation with a lemming, you seem to be much more closely acquainted with such discourse. Are lemmings pretty arbitrary about how they view facts? Ths is quite interesting. Any more species at whom you shout your politics?

You seem to be one step away from flaming folks. Would that make you feel better/ By all means be my guest. Your act only gets better with each successive post and although I dont condone guys like Joe from Chicago needling you like he does, Its hard not to visit this Thread. Its a train wreck.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:22 pm
Better than setting up a Lionel set in the basement int it Farmerman?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:26 pm
you are certainly correct counselor
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:51 pm
Well I'm certainly enjoying this.
0 Replies