Libs Cant win at the Ballot Box so they invent BS charges.

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:20 am
You far left Libs cant win at the ballot box. THe national election map is almost ALL RED, from coast to coast. The only blue on the map is in the cities that have a large minority population.

The map is steadily growing RED. Its killing all the Libs that WERE in power, because they dont control things.

Carl Rove, Scooter Libby, Tom Delay, and Bill First all have one thing in common. THEY HAVE KICKED THE CRAP out you Libs up and down the political map.

They have thwarted you everywhere. Even in your "strong holds" you are losing ground. You cant beat these people in a legitimate election. So you coordinate the timing of Tom Delay's charges, Bill Frists charges, and the total lack of positive coverage in the media on Iraq, with the "Rove investigation". All timed for this years election.

Funny how this is all happening at the same time. You cant win so you have resorted to smear attacks on everyone on the right. EVERYONE! You have no ideas. You want to put Nancy Pelosi in charge of the congress. This is the same woman that turned the Heroin addicits into a voting block when she ran for City council in Baltimore. Her name then was Nancy DALESANDRO. Her father used to be mayor of Baltimore.

She was responsible for the "Clean Needle Exchange Program" for heroin addicts.She pledged that she would do this if elected and all the heroin voted for here. It got so bad that after she started the program, the Heroin addicts "flocked" to Baltimore and that city is now the largest heroin addicts per capita in the united states. A full 11% of the population of Baltimore are heroin addicts.

But Nancy didnt worry about the repercussions! She soon left Baltimore and moved to San Francisco to run for congress. THe number of heroin addicts in Baltimore continue to grow to this day.

All she cared about was being in power.

The Vietnam war was lost because you Libs continued to protest, even when we had the war won. The North Vietnamese commander admitted on the history channel that everytime he was ready to settle on a peace treaty with the US, the anti-war protestors would cause a major problem on the TV, coupled with false storys about Vietnam told by people like John Carey, he would continue the war. He said that had it not been for the protestors, he would have settled the war by 1969, after the US Army crushed the Viet Cong in South Vietnam.

You Libs and people like Heroin Needle Pelosi only care about being in power. You say anything, do anything, smear anyone, just to get back in power.

This is the very reason that you will never regain control of the government until your party is not controlled by people like Pelosi, Schummer, and Kerosene Maxine Waters.

There will be no indictments. Enjoy this short time while you smear the right all over TV because the facts have not come out. Make up all those false "leaks" coming out of the prosecutors office, and spread them all over the media.

The tide is moving against you. You cannot stop it. This latest attempt to regain power will only make Republicans and fed up conservative democrats to vote REPUBLICAN in even BIGGER NUMBERS!

It is getting harder and harder for you to cheat at the polls. The justice department has indentified as many as 40,000 "snow Birds", residents of New York State, that voted illegally in Florida during the 2000 election. Over 1100 have been prosecuted and one has even gone to jail. Almost ALL OF THEM VOTED DEMOCRAT. Why was this story never brought to the national attention? FOX news wa the ONLY NETWORK to cover it.

The rest does not want the nation to hear about it. BUSH won the 2000 by way more than 500 votes.

The AP press reported about the Iraqi election with story talking only about how the situation is getting worse and 2000 americans have died. It did not even mention the fact that the IRAQI CONSTITUTION pass by a wide margin until the 26th PARAGRAPH of the story! If that is not media bias, nothing is.

Enjoy this short time hiding all the facts, smearing etc.

You will never get back in power........

Sincerely,

Libs_Only_Care_About_Power
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,534 • Replies: 68
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:28 am
Thanks for sharing LOCAP, AS a radical Liberal I feel my only recourse is suicide or vote republican. I'm opting for suicide.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:35 am
Re: Libs Cant win at the Ballot Box so they invent BS charge
Libs_Only_Care_About_Powe wrote:
They have thwarted you everywhere. Even in your "strong holds" you are losing ground. You cant beat these people in a legitimate election. So you coordinate the timing of Tom Delay's charges, Bill Frists charges, and the total lack of positive coverage in the media on Iraq, with the "Rove investigation". All timed for this years election.

There's an election this year?

A full 11% of the population of Baltimore are heroin addicts.

Well, that explains why I have to order all of my heroin from Baltimore.

The Vietnam war was lost because you Libs continued to protest, even when we had the war won. The North Vietnamese commander admitted on the history channel that everytime he was ready to settle on a peace treaty with the US, the anti-war protestors would cause a major problem on the TV, coupled with false storys about Vietnam told by people like John Carey, he would continue the war. He said that had it not been for the protestors, he would have settled the war by 1969, after the US Army crushed the Viet Cong in South Vietnam.

Who is this "John Carey" of whom you speak? And what is this "powe" that libs only care about?

Sincerely,

Libs_Only_Care_About_Power

I think LOCAP needs to find his happy place.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:38 am
Well someone certainly woke up with their knickers in a twist this morning!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:40 am
We got a wild one this time.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:48 am
I wasn't aware that the Liberals ran the SEC; someone ought to complain before poor Fristy gets hurt!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:51 am
LOCAP.... welcome. We need a new comedian here. My material is getting stale.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:27 pm
Bear, your material will never get thin.

LOCAP if liberals are so disorganized and bedraggled how can they organize the mussel to coordinate a simultaneous attack of Rove Libby Delay and Frist?

Take your meds, things will seem so much better.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:36 pm
projection
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
LOCAP, you sound like a real piece of work................

Welcome to A2K...........anyway
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:44 pm
LOCAP wrote:
FOX news wa

My thoughts exactly.

LOCAP wrote:
your "strong holds"

Is there a wrestling match of which I am unaware?

And what is this "Powe" that Libs only care about?

Back in the day, trolls used to have some pride.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:47 pm
And here I thought that it was Karl Rove who only cared about power. Turns out it was the liberals. Hmmm...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:48 pm
Boy that's an annoying handle....apparently you are long winded.
0 Replies

Libs Only Care About Powe

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 01:58 pm
What do Libs do besides Lie, tell lies, slander, and smear?
Razz
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:04 pm
Bear, is that you?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:22 pm
Fitzgerald: Civil Rights Charges?

Larry Johnson just alerted me to this incredible scoop. For anyone out there who has ever read Ender's Game, this is a perfect example of Ender's classic decision to focus on the goal, and not on playing the game. For those who haven't had the pleasure of reading Ender's Game, here's the deal: Instead of Fitzgerald focusing on the crime of leaking an undercover operative's name?a task difficult to prove?Fitzgerald may instead be focusing on the goal of that crime: damaging Joe Wilson's career. Since the attack was so over the top, Fitzgerald may be trying to show that the coordinated White House effort was intending to violate a private individual's civil rights.

That's strategic innovation. Everyone in Washington has just been assuming that attacking your enemies?Karl Rove's specialty since he ran around the country teaching Republicans "dirty tricks"?was fair play.

If this intel is accurate, Fitzgerald just drew a new line in the sand here in Washington.

Aides To Be Indicted, Probe to Continue

http://www.tompaine.com/articles/20051026/fitzgerald_civil_rights_charges.php
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:33 pm
Yowch.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:33 pm
And past time, too.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:49 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Bear, is that you?

I'm not that Bi-Polar Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 02:57 pm
When LOCAP listed Carl Rove, Scooter Libby, Tom Delay, and Bill First, all to be indicted or were charged with illegal one thing or another, it made me LMAO.

I'm just waiting to see the outcome for all these neocons who seem to be the radical right's lord and savior.

It seems LOCAP hasn't kept up with the news on Fitzgerald's investigation, nor the charges against DeLay and Frist.
0 Replies