Atheists... Your life is pointless

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Well you know me I do not believe in Gods, devils, elves, unicorns and so forth so I would have to say that atheist who pretend to be theist are worshiping their own self interest or they think it is best to teach gullible theist certain things.

Do you think that it is possible that this is what the Devil actually is? (if it did exist) Or do you think it would be an entity?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:06 pm
>lag<
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:14 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you think that it is possible that this is what the Devil actually is? (if it did exist) Or do you think it would be an entity?

Fair question, Yes I can see this as being the devil metaphorically but the devil as an entity? No. Do you think that the devil is an entity?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Fair question, Yes I can see this as being the devil metaphorically but the devil as an entity? No. Do you think that the devil is an entity?

Nope...only maybe "an entity" as in some kind of culmination of all of people's evil nature...
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK and you know I value your answers don't you? I hope that you do.

Do you think that God is an entity?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think that God is an entity that is a culmination of all holiness made up by everyone...And what everyone thinks and believes is who God is...
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:44 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I think that God is an entity that is a culmination of all holiness made up by everyone...And what everyone thinks and believes is who God is...

Are you suggesting that me and others are correct in saying that god is made in the image of man or that he is made out of or imagination??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Can you explain exactly what that actually means for me?

God made man in the image of himself = People create God by the image of themselves...

I got ya by that new edit...I would say that the others you refer to are incorrect...

I would say that the others I am thinking of are correct...
Frank Apisa

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You have not answered my question. Either do so...or simply acknowledge that you are ducking it.

If you think you are going to get away with nonsense with me....you are wrong. That is why we are taking things at this snail pace. If you were above board, we could discuss all this in one or two exchanges. But you play games with your answers and responses...so I have to go through all this crap in order to nail down an actual answer.

Answer my question...or acknowledge that you are ducking it.

Or, of course, just abandon contact...and everyone following this fiasco will know you ran out.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 03:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Or, of course, just abandon contact...and everyone following this fiasco will know you ran out.

Do you think you know if everyone else thinks I ran out? 2 Cents

Answer it...answer that new last question if you actually have the courage to do so, so I have any such semblance that you actually understand what you think you do, or do not...and why...

I will not pretend to know what you think...and I do not care how you try to bait me into answering by your subjective thoughts about how I "refuse to play"

I disagree, tell me why you think I "refuse to play..."
Frank Apisa

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 03:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Answer my question. Stop the nonsense. Either answer it...acknowledge that you cannot or will not...or abandon contact.

Then you ask another question...not before.

You have done this same kind of nonsense with people since I have been reading your posts...and you are not going to get away with it with me.

Answer the question.
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 03:13 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Can you explain exactly what that actually means for me?

People make God in the image that they think a God should behave.

Quote:
God made man in the image of himself = People create God by the image of themselves...

Well I do not know of a God but I do seem to know how a God should behave according to some people and it seems to be however they think people should behave.

Quote:
I would say that the others you refer to are incorrect...

I would say that the others I am thinking of are correct...

Please explain why you think this.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sorry, not interested in trying to self-explain why "you think" that I am not "absolutely certain" based upon your own personal self-definition of what "absolutely certain" means that you are unwilling to provide...So that we can intellectually honestly discuss what my reply meant in detail...

When you are willing to provide your definition...

I am here...

Quote:
You have done this same kind of nonsense with people since I have been reading your posts...and you are not going to get away with it with me.

Really? Are you sure I have done this? Or unsure I have done this?

Bye Frank!!

Have something you would like to directly say to me? Or try to stop me from going?

Tell me why!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:

That is correct, and I am saying that people should make God in the ways they think they should behave...

Quote:
Well I do not know of a God but I do seem to know how a God should behave according to some people

How should a God behave if you do not know any?

Quote:
and it seems to be however they think people should behave.

Does this = or Not Equal God is what God is by what we freely chose to do?

Quote:
Please explain why you think this.

How could people who reject God have any determining factor in what God actually is unless you are saying that they believe their image makes him non-existent to them? = a belief...Or makes him a Devil to them personally? (if atheism is a form of belief close to what is known as Satanism)
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Bye Frank!!

Have something you would like to directly say to me? Or try to stop me from going?

Tell me why!

Why would you say bye Frank if you still find him not to be intellectually dishonest?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:38 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That is correct, and I am saying that people should make God in the ways they think they should behave...

Are you suggesting that if a god behaved contradictory how people thought a god should behave that they should make him in the image that they think a God should behave?
tenderfoot

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shovel man.... What you say is true, that's why, since caveman days.. We've had so many Gods and Goddesses and proving they're all myths created by modern day cavemen.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Are you suggesting that if a god behaved contradictory how people thought a god should behave that they should make him in the image that they think a God should behave?

I am saying that if people do not behave in the same ways they think a God would...Why would God behave differently to them in return?

I am saying that God is going to be to them what they are to everyone else...
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:05 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am saying that God is going to be to them what they are to everyone else...

Is this any different than a God being created in man's image?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:06 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
What you say is true, that's why, since caveman days.. We've had so many Gods and Goddesses and proving they're all myths created by modern day cavemen.

How could you "prove" they are all myths if you do not believe any of them? How could you "prove" that what they believe is not who they are?