Atheists... Your life is pointless

reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:40 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
is that your excuse for comparing me to a snake and suggesting that i'm retarded?

It is nice to know that I am not the only one who has reading comprehension problems. Laughing

My Quote
Quote:
Neither do I and as you have said and I have agreed that we should have compassion for snakes.
I am not saying he is a snake nor trying to belittle him but what I am suggesting is that any of us could have been born retarded or in any other state that we may have not chosen. Just as neither you nor I chose to have the brains that we have neither has setanta or anyone else.

I am not into be belittling anyone and if I do it is out of ignorance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:40 pm
bump
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:42 pm
That you make a comparison to snakes and people born retarded and then deny that you intend to insult anyone doesn't alter that you made those disobliging comparisons. Look up the word snide, you f*cking idiot.
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:44 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
"All human beings are wolves pretending to be nice doggies"

Do you think that you are a wolf pretending to be a nice doggy? How is this different than a sociopath pretending to be empathic?
MattDavis

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
RL wrote:
I have to disagree with you here and I think that we are all adults and if we are not demeaning others but rather sharing our observations, what harm is there?
Forgive me RL, but I find this hard to take seriously.
Are you honestly unaware of past horrible consequences to just "sharing our observations". The Bell Curve book and its consequences are a good example.
Here is a video
Watch the video with a critical mind.
Setanta

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
If you were intelligent enough to read and understand the attribution (which you apparently are not), you'd see that i didn't write that. I just quoted it because it's an interesting quote on just how thin the veneer of civilization can be. I don't expect you to understand that, though. I really think it has been a mistake to start talking to you again. You've have got to be the thickest clown i've ever met who can still speak his own language.
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:59 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
If you were intelligent enough to read and understand the attribution (which you apparently are not), you'd see that i didn't write that. I just quoted it because it's an interesting quote on just how thin the veneer of civilization can be. I don't expect you to understand that, though. I really think it has been a mistake to start talking to you again. You've have got to be the thickest clown i've ever met who can still speak his own language.

OK I see you find no value in the quote but you have it? Cool. Cool
Setanta

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 05:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yup, it was true stupidity on my part to believe that you have anything to write worth reading. I won't be making that mistake again.
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 05:08 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yup, it was true stupidity on my part to believe that you have anything to write worth reading. I won't be making that mistake again.

You sound like my wife why cant you admit after saying this for years that you are addicted to me? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 05:11 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yup, it was true stupidity on my part

Bookmark setanta claiming to be stupid. once in a lifetime event. Laughing
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 05:57 pm
@Setanta,
I know that you have stated that you do not care but I do wonder if you care about reality and the reality is that I started a thread that was not about you but some how a person that I do not know very well brought you into the discussion and I wonder why you may think that is?

http://able2know.org/topic/211051-1
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 06:06 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

What pathetic lot. IGM goes to my profile, and selects follow, then he comes here and attacks me. Then, this morning, that pathetic little guttersnipe Izzy the Putz shows up to attack me--

I didn't attack you, I was helping you out, and you throw it back in my face.

And now you're developing a persecution complex.
Setanta

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 06:08 pm
Sure Bubba, whatever you say. With help like that, who needs enemies?
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 06:19 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Sure Bubba, whatever you say. With help like that, who needs enemies?

Who was it that said Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? I wonder if anyone actually said that. Wink

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 06:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I didn't attack you, I was helping you out,

Are you being serious? I would have hate to seen what you would have done with a couple of nukes. Idea
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
One does not have to "believe: an alligator has lots of teeth" once one has seen an alligator.

Yes...they absolutely do...otherwise there is no reason for them to believe what they see...Or there is no reason for them to reject or do not believe what they see...

Meaning, there is no reason for them to think that what they see is the truth opposed to rejecting it is true...unless they are believing what they are seeing, and understand why they believe what they are seeing...

Likewise, you can not see any single thing and then think it is true or truth, unless you believe it is...Or you can not reject something that one has never seen, unless one rejects beliefs because they have never seen what they or others believe...You are believing it is the truth, or rejecting to believe it is the truth, because one has seen it...Or because one knows that they have never seen it...and believes it...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:34 pm
@igm,
Quote:
The problem is that Matt has implied that if they were published then everyone would see that Matt's attacks on me were justified. The compromise is that I will publish 'all' of my PM's to Spade in a PM if he will agree and then people who are interested (why they would be is beyond me and another reason why to publish them publicly would be ridiculous).

So, I will send my PM's to Spade if Matt and Spade agree and others can PM spade to ask what his opinion of my posts are and if (which I didn't) he could infer from my posts that I would follow him (Matt) around A2k thumbing him down. Again... why does he care? If it's about his nursing posts then he must have a really low opinion of me if he thinks I would harm people who want help from a nurse... that's what really surprises me and my PM's do not show that at all.

I am not really sure I understand why you would like me to get in the middle...?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:42 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Setanta can neither disagree with my arguments nor attack them izzy. He is frightened of them so he ignores them providing the lame excuse that they are drivel. So he doesn't consistently attack people's ideas as he claims to do. He attacks ideas he can score off. That's why he is a bully.

For example--he attacked someone on the grounds that Christianity had not eradicated injustice from the world after 2,000 years of operations in order to prove that the person's adherence to the faith was an idiocy and that his belittling of Christianity is justified.

You forgot to mention that he tried to succeed but did not prevail...

He realized the nature of what I was saying from my own personal views of atheism, and then tried to explain how he thought atheism is not viewed as the same things I explained I thought it is...based upon all of the things I had explained about it from my personal views...based upon my own interpretations that he has often said I have no clues about...

I would rather address someone and have them rationalize how they could be wrong, just like I like others to do for me...even if they are not honest about it...then to constantly duck me...because then there is no way to know if what I am saying is rattling them...and I can only assume it is true, but not see and experience it...
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

You forgot to mention that he tried to succeed but did not prevail...

Don't you think that sentata had a bad enough day without you bulling him?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
That was not my intention at all...and I think you should have asked me why, instead of telling me how you think I was trying to be a bully...

In any event, Since you have asked me to explain...I have never seen him back down or admit how he could be wrong...even after it has been pointed out by 4 or 5 others now...

And I did not see you think this way, or ask me to explain how this could be true, when you were chewing into him...like he has done so many times to others...So why am I being a bully for doing similar things that you were just a few hours ago? And he has to me and others before? Where were you to be found when he had done this to me and many others alike?