my ideas are not heard

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:43 am
With your attitude, I don't mind "never minding".

However, I am sure the others here really wanted to help you and you are not even giving them a chance, which means that you have already given up on this marriage. So get a divorce. That's my advice.
0 Replies

Deler

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 10:59 am
How can you expect him to stand up for himself when you won't do the same? Here in a simple thread; where you can act any way you wish, you probably act out your daily situation with your husband. Your problems come up and you ask for some interaction with them, then some problem which has nothing to do with you or your issue is brought into the picture, a bitchfest ensues and things start going wrong, others are still offering their advice but you choose to listen to those who have consumed negativity and incorperated it into the issue. The idea of unreturned support without kicking and screaming is still an issue, perhaps you focused on the path to kicking and screaming, next time focus on something you may have ignored and the end result may be different.
0 Replies