Wife's not in love anymore

Deler

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 11:35 pm
Love her when shes right
Love her when shes wrong
Love her when shes weak
Love her when shes strong

I think you might want to take a look at this from her standpoint, she may be hurt by any number of things, she may be worked up by the world, 5 kids is alot to deal with and i'd imagine the past years have been full of alot. All it takes is something to devistate you from the inside to make the world look different then it really is. On a personal note I got some devistating news and from that point on it corrupted my entire world, my friends became my enemies, the same people I had enjoyed being around now iritated me and every last word they said was pure stupidity. To interact with someone you need to feel what they have to offer, all it takes is one negative thing to pull your mind out of that feeling, something could have built inside her over the years and slowly turned her attention towards her problems which she more then likely projected onto Bob, someone who she had a good feeling with but things didn't work out, it's so much easier to look at the good from that relationship and the bad from this. Sometimes it's easier to push away whats good in your life and look at whats idealisticaly good even if it is out of reach. To say that she never loved you in that way, she loved you enough to marry you and in that she did love you in that way, there is no other way. But still to say this is very hurtfull, the point that her parents had to talk her into marriage is again hurtfull but again is probably said out of hurt, she may even believe that she didn't want to get married even if that isn't the truth. She is missing something inside and trying desperatly to fix it and she doesn't know how. I would suggest that you try your damnedst to find out what is missing and see if you can fix it. The best thing you can possibly do is stay positive because any relationship is a mirror, any negativety no matter how well masked is reflected to infinity, if you go into this wanting only to help her and make her life better reguardless, even if that means finding someone else to fix her, she will pick up on that feeling.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 01:14 pm
I think you make a good point, Deler
0 Replies

rham797

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 10:22 am
I want to thank all of you who have offered a response and suggestions. I think I am going to just stand by her and ride this out and see what happens after graduation, maybe this will relieve her of some stress and things will smooth out. I love her and my children too much to bail out now. It may be a rough ride, but I'm willing to chance it. Thanks again for the support.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 01:02 pm
Good luck, rham, and best wishes. Razz
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2005 01:10 pm
Best wishes, rham. We're here if you need us.
0 Replies