My lips hurt!!

Noddy24

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 10:34 am
houzer--

If you don't tell her--or show her--she has no way of knowing.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 11:45 am
houzer911 wrote:
it doesnt HURT, as in cause pain. Its more of a...yea...can you not bite me-type thing. Sometimes when she does it its hot and it sets a certain mood. But i think the problem is she does it TOO much, you know?

Is this the same girl we were all talking about a while back that wouldn't let you kiss her?

If it is then Good Show! See, with a little time and patience things have a way of working out.

If it is the same girl, then I take it both of you are a little inexperienced, and are learning from each other.

If you care about this girl a lot, it will do you BOTH immeasurable good if you encourage her to be open about what she likes and doesn't like.

There nothing sadder than 2 people who have been together for a long time, love each other, and can discuss anything EXCEPT what goes on behind closed doors.

Here are some lines from the movie Aviator....houzer, I'm a 46 year old happily married woman, but when I heard these lines, sitting there in the theater, I just about melted....What woman wouldn't want to hear this?.....

See, I wonder what gives a beautiful woman like you pleasure…..

You see, I wanna learn what pleases you……
I wanna learn everything about you.

Would you let me do that?

Would you give me that job?

OMG, just remembering how those lines were delivered..... <fan, fan, fan> I can't imagine your girlfriend not feeling like the most beautiful woman in the world that moment.
maybe you should go rent the video if you haven't seen it.

You see houzer, if you let your young lady know that you want to know what makes her tingle, you will at the same time be able to let her know what you like....It is all a give and take thing....everything about love is...

Also, if you 2 don't end up together down the line, many good things will come from this.

Both of you will know it's ok to let the other person know what you want and don't want.

Both of you will be confident in your ability to please someone.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 01:58 pm
good advice...and it is the same girl...Wink

Its not that we are both inexperienced, but i just didnt feel the time was right just yet to be criticizing how we do things intimately, maybe down the road a little bit when we become even more comfortble with eachother.

Thank you for the great advice.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 03:24 am
garga... just a quick bit of advice from someone who knows, I'm quite a few years older than your gf, but I have braces, and they needn't be felt by your partner when your making out. Your gf should be consious of them, you guys need to think about that... and your tongue shouldn't be running along the front of her teeth like that anyway. You guys kiss in an interesting way it seems..... Ahhh well, whatever boils ya brocolli. Slappy- I second ur advice to the poor guy gettin his lip bitten btw.

Just tell her "easy tiger, that hurts."

If she doesn't stop, donkey-punch her.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:24 am
That's good advice. Thanx!

Now we just have to work on the painful oral sex. Also, sometimes she has Oreos stuck in her braces and the whole affair is quite a mess.

Is that too much information?
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:36 am
.... Yeah..... a little. Then again, there can never be too much info on this site. Painful oral?! again, you two confuse me? Why has she got the fronts of her teeth rubbing along ur ding-a-ling? Something is strangely distorted... this girl needs lessons. and Oreo stuck in her braces makes me shudder. She should NOT have food in her braces!!!!!!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 08:47 pm
Uh, I really really think (and fervently pray) that Gargamel is having you on...I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an eleven year old girlfriend... Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 08:52 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Uh, I really really think (and fervently pray) that Gargamel is having you on...I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an eleven year old girlfriend... Laughing

That's right. He only dates girls in the single digit age range.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:28 am
Yeah, they get into double digits and start bitching about allowance, and they want to have friends over for sleepovers which, actually, is a really good idea now that I think about it.

Women...(shaking head)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:35 am
Laughing Laughing I knew this thread is a riot!!!

Any guy who is brave enough to allow fellatio from someone
with braces, deserves a round of applause.

Mintcake, you might re-read some of the postings in order to get the drift Wink
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 07:49 pm
Yeah, see, minty didn't realize that braces aren't just on the front of your teeth--they have these satanic little points on the inside where some of the bands wrap around your teeth. It does make for some interesting problems regarding the mouth-penile contact. I can go into more specifics/ advice if your girl needs it, Gargamel.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:10 pm
Well, she's got a lot on her mind as it is. She has a pretty important spelling test tomorrow. Then there's the science fair--ah, life, you rollercoaster you.

But thanks for the offer.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 09:42 pm
hahaha. Yeah I guess I didn't realise... cos I get away with anything without cutting my guy up. I guess I'm lucky with my braces........ and garga... I can't really be bothered finding your other threads which will prove that your girl is, however old she is..... but I have heard that giving a bj with braces is near to impossible without causing damage. That is a lie.
0 Replies