My lips hurt!!

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 04:16 pm
ya my girlfriend likes to bite my lip hard when we are making out...it hurts now actually.

How do i tell her that i dont like it. This may sound easy but shes kind of sensitive so telling her that flat out will upset her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,759 • Replies: 32
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 04:19 pm
i'd let her keep doing it.
otherwise she might start biting something else Wink
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 04:59 pm
You know her well enough to make out--but not well enough to mention she is causing you pain?

This imbalance seems strange to me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 05:24 pm
Next time she nibbles too hard, say ouch. Don't make a big deal about it.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 05:31 pm
noo noddy, she just gets very sensitive when u tell her to stop doing something she finds to be intimate...for obvious reasons i think.

Would you like to be told that something you were doing that you thought was sexy wasnt to the other person. Its kind of insulting if you ask me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 05:32 pm
houzer, but it is important to do just that....... trust us. We've been around.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 05:43 pm
You've got to be a teenager. No chick in her right mind goes biting like that, unless it's light enough where it's not going to hurt.

Just tell her "easy tiger, that hurts."

If she doesn't stop, donkey-punch her.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 06:10 pm
houzer911 wrote:

Would you like to be told that something you were doing that you thought was sexy wasnt to the other person. .

How else do you get good at it? I've told the men in my life what I like and what I don't. I hope they were all honest with me. I would feel worse knowing I was doing something to cause them pain or discomfort when my aim was to give them pleasure.

You can be kind when telling her - keep it positive say: " I really like it when you softly lick my lips - it helps me taste you" or "I can feel you better if you keep the kiss gentle". If she starts to bit just say "softer please". If she persists she needs to look up the definition of the term "sadist".
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 06:22 pm
bite off one of her nipples is my advice...
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 06:54 pm
she is a sadist! im convinced of this lol...she does everything very roughly
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 06:58 pm
Just don't ever agree to the handcuffs.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 07:39 pm
Tell me about it.

I keep getting my tongue caught in my girlfriend's braces. The dentist said she should have them off by the time she's 13, but that's two years from now!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 10:23 pm
Tell me Gargamel...what's it like to be with a "mature" woman?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 10:25 pm
Slappy, you are a bad, bad, man....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:44 am
Quote:
Would you like to be told that something you were doing that you thought was sexy wasnt to the other person. Its kind of insulting if you ask me.

I wouldn't "like" to be told that my technique is flawed, but I wouldn't like hurting someone under the guise of love.

Your girlfriend considers herself sensitive--yet she "nibbles" hard enough to cause pain.

Tell her. If she's a good person, she'll say, "Why didn't you tell me before." If she answers with "All the other guys like it," or "I think it's sexy" you'll have proof that you're dealing with a very self-centered person.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:52 am
Yea, I am a guilty biter... only during certain times and certain people... maybe I should stop.... but pain can be pleasure

I once hog-tied my ex boyfriend (dead serious.. it was all a joke) and then I pulled out a whip and joking around started lightly whipping him.. well yea accidentally sent the whip in the wrong direction and oops I whipped him in the nuts..... I felt so bad but I couldn't help cracking up (no pun intended)... and our friend came running in and helped untie him... yea I am not aloud to hold whips around them anymore :-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:08 am
If you can't tell the person you are engaging in sexual play with that something hurts you, you shouldn't be engaging in that play. She probably thinks you like it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:19 am
I dont care if she is sensitive, tell her outright.Why should she be upset, your the one she is physically hurting, if she continues, you bite her back!!
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:47 pm
I agree with most of the comments, just show it hurt by saying 'ouch' and asking her to calm it down a little. It's no big deal. She'd probably be mortified she'd hurt you if she truly cares.

If that doesn't work, just give her a little harder nip the next time you're playing, and when she tells you how it hurt, say 'Oh, I thought by the way you bit me that you might like it a little rougher'. She might not enjoy that so much!
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 11:37 pm
it doesnt HURT, as in cause pain. Its more of a...yea...can you not bite me-type thing. Sometimes when she does it its hot and it sets a certain mood. But i think the problem is she does it TOO much, you know?
0 Replies