How was your first date like?

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 03:44 am
flushd wrote:
Chaitea, that's hilarious Very Happy

My first 'date' was probably in 7th grade. The guy I was crushing on invited me to go swimming at the local pond. Four miles biking and us carrying plastic bags of sandiwiches, pop, and chocolate bars. I wiped out on the way back. I was humiliated that I couldn't out-race him and then had to suck down my pride while he helped me up out of the gravel.
Good memory though. We were so innocent.

Rolling Eyes flush'd , your avatar has always made me think you are a guy Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 06:39 am
spider, I get that a lot. It always gives me a laugh Laughing
Hopefully it reminds people not to put too much weight into avatars.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:20 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
I remember my first boyfriend, it was the beginning of 4th grade and I was just starting at a new school... I walked into the classroom and sat down near two boys... one starts talking to me and all he says is "will you go out with him" I said no but it made me happy.... I was also very very very very shy

The next day I came in class and sat down and he asked the same thing over and over again and I finally said yes... there was a dance coming up and because he was my boyfriend we were supposed to go together and dance... I had never been to a dance before *gulp*...

Needless to say we go to this dance and when the first slow song comes on and they start pushing us together I run off crying because I am shy, and scared and all together a cry baby....

Finally I calmed myself down, came back and danced with him... we danced to boys to men... down on bended knees I think... everytime I hear them I think of him...

He was also my next door later so we always hung out, kissed in the basement.. all the cute stuff you do as a kid... My only missed memory from that town

A few years ago I was at work when I hear about a boy that had died in a car accident... when I heard the name I was in shock... it was him.. my first boyfriend...

Though we hadn't talked for 6 years, I was talking to one of his friends and we were all planning on getting together someday... but that never happened... I even went to his wake, I felt so out of place at first... then I saw some old familiar places and they said they were happy I came

SORRY to put a sad note to this thread... but it is a happy memory....

Thats a touching story, CrazieLady Embarrassed Crying or Very sad

Anyway Cool I was going through your thread Nervous and Excited....

Looks now, you are pretty experienced in the dating business :wink
:
0 Replies