Bisexual relations

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:57 pm
I have been in a home shared with 5 women and 4 other men. We all are bisexual. We have lived together now for over ten years. Our love for each other has grown over the years together. None of us need to worry about not tonight dear it is that time or what ever. There is at least two or three ready for fun every night. We do not need to run around or cheat, cause we enjoy being together. Sometimes all ten of us share one bed. Most of the time we sleep in twos or threes.

How many bisexuals post here. It is something that works well for us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,357 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 04:18 pm
I am not bisexual, but I would be interested in knowing in how you deal with issues of jealousy, territoriality, and other special problems that would emerge from this kind of arrangement.

Since a committed relationship is so much more than sex, how do you handle the allied issues that would arise in a multiple arrangement such as you have? How do you handle the housekeeping duties? Who takes care of the finances? Do all of you work, or do some of you stay at home? What happens when there is an argument between two of you? Is there ever an "odd woman out?"
0 Replies

Lover2Many

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 04:51 pm
We have been friends for many years and knew each other for at least 5 years when we built our home.

We have a house keeper who comes 3 times a week. The house is always very clean. The house keeper does a great job.

The pool boy comes twice a week, we enjoy waching him work.

We all enjoy cooking and join in in cooking and cleaning after the meal.

Everyone has their own bank account and we each put $500.00 a month into a house account to cover all the house expenses. We built the home on land that we bought 9 years ago and have paid off the mortgage. We go to the grocery store about twice a month a fill up about 6 carts. 3 or 4 of us go on each trip and we have organized the shopping that we are in and out of the store quickly.

We don't get jealous about the affection we show each other. When someone needs attention there is always someone ready to share,
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 04:55 pm
By the pricking of my thumbs.....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 06:20 pm
Polyamourism is something some of our church congregations are facing. There are many UU churches who have polyamourous covenant groups to help the people in these blended relationships feel welcomed and have a place where they can get together and discuss issues of mutual concern. You might want to look for a UU church in your area and ask if there is a convenant group already in place.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:10 pm
Somehow your posts don't add up. Here is what you've
written in August

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1522856#1522856

Then you supposedly shared a house with 3 women, now
you're saying it's been 5 women and 4 other men. Could it
be that you have a very vivid imagination?
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:17 pm
Could it be this is an old Penthouse Forum article?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:32 pm
Nah, I don't think Penthouse is that advanced yet Bob,
unless they have a different distribution in Utah.
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:35 pm
A Mormon Penthouse? Hmmm....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:38 pm
I suspect only Gentiles would be allowed to pose for the centerfolds in the Mormon Penthouse.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:41 pm
Then again, being involved in polyamorous relations - they're probably too busy to read the Penthouse.
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:44 pm
Polyamorous....that sounds painful.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:45 pm
Not as bad as liquified Vick Vaporup Schnaps;)
0 Replies

Bob Lablob

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:48 pm
Don't knock it. You'll see Jesus and at least a few of the founding fathers dressed as smurfs, and you don't need an ID to buy it, either.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 09:54 pm
I think I'd have more fun in hell.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:00 pm
... or a polyamourous relationship.

CJane, I just noticed the number of years jumped from 8 to 10 quite quickly as well as the number of housemates.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:07 pm
Yes J_B, and I wonder if "Lover2Many" is an indication
of him getting slowly possessiv of the female housemates Wink
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:24 pm
Right hand, meet left hand.
And now there are ten.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:51 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing

This sounds like a lame pick up line from the young guys in the clubs ...."Oh yeah; we all live together and Ohhh, it's just great!! Are you bisexual? Wanna come join the fun?!"

So lame. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 07:54 am
Now here's when the loss of the editing feature looks attractive -- remember when we've made such comments and lo and behold, the original posts with contradictory statements are edited for consistency?
0 Replies