What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:08 am
There are so many costumes to choose from, I can't decide what I want to be.

Have you decided what you're going to be?
Have you made plans to celebrate Halloween?
What are you're Halloween traditions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,122 • Replies: 47
No top replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:11 am
A witch, as usual.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:11 am
I haven't celebrated Halloween since my son was a kid. Since I am affectionately known as, "The Wicked Witch of the Southeast", (as opposed to the "Wicked Witch of the West"),I suppose that is how I will costume myself. :wink:
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:14 pm
I haven't celebrated Halloween for years, it doesn't seem to be a big deal over here in the UK, our celebrations seem to pale in comparision to the US when it comes to Halloween.

In the UK, Halloween seems to have become 24 hours when older or vulnerable people have eggs pushed through their letterboxes, smashed over their cars and windows, and flour tipped over just to finish off. Disgusting IMO, it's a shame it cannot be enjoyed!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:30 pm
I haven't been invited to a parade or a party, but I think I'll masquerade as Patience on a Monument, Smiling at Grief.

I can do that in an easy chair with a paperback.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:33 pm
I plan on disguising myself as a normal human being.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:39 pm
Same as always Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I guess I keep the same costume cause it took me so long to make the ruby slippers and because I still long for home. Grand Junction, DO - mom was from Plainville, KS, a small town close to Hays and about four hours east of Denver.
0 Replies

seibentage

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:45 pm
well as usual i got to one of my vey good friends party but this year i am going to be busy with some other affairs. So i have to miss it. Now that i think i have'nt missed her party in over 7 years wow. now i kinda feel bad about that... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:53 pm
I'll wear a garbage bag.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:58 pm
Very funny, Jane.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:10 pm
Probably Cruella DeVil.....have the costume, might as well put it back to use....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:13 pm
Im going as Wesley Snipes.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:14 pm
I was thinking of being an unmade bed this year.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:19 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I plan on disguising myself as a normal human being.

Damn, Gus! I was going to do that. But now, if I do, how will they tell us apart?

Maybe I'll just put on a pair of paper panties and disguise myself as a lambchop.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:22 pm
My brother went to a halloween costume party one year in the nude.

He had a sign on his chest that read, "I am a pull toy"
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:49 pm
I have never missed dressing up for Halloween. Ever. But this year, I am not sure. I haven't been feeling well for one. Two, the party we usually go to has been cancelled and I won't be throwing one myself due to #1. Three, getting all dressed up to pass out candy is sort of a waste since you spend much of the time sitting there waiting for the little brats to beg for candy.

I don't know if I can miss it but...we'll see. If I do I want to do something very elaborate. Like Queen Elizabeth or something.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:04 pm
I once turned a bridesmaid dress in a dominatrix costume. It already had a black lace corset and I just modified the rest. My friend (the Bride) was really pissed when she saw and said I didn't respect her wedding. What else are you supposed to do with those shitty gowns?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:05 pm
"What are you going to be for halloween?"

Laying on a beach in Florida.

Sweet...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:06 pm
I once went to a wedding party Halloween party. All the women wore wedding and bridesmaids dresses. The men all wore dress pants with white shirts - with their ties undone.

We were stunning. No dooooooooot aboooooooot it.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:08 pm
ehBeth - It would have been better if the men wore the dresses and the women wore the pants.
0 Replies