Seeing Crows on Halloween?

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 11:04 pm
As you all should know, yesterday was Halloween (gasp). Well, while I was on the bus (I think it was on the way to school, but I can't remember) I saw at least one crow take flight in the distance. I'm not sure now weather it was a crow or not, but I felt so sure it was at the time. It just seemed right. Then, at the end of the day (yesterday), after I had pretty much forgotten about the whole thing, I was heading away from my bus stop and toward my house, when, right next to me on the wall to my neighbor's yard, was a black crow. I didn't know what to think. Keep in mind that I live in a place where a seeing a crow is just a little more likely than Thanks Giving falling on a Sunday. And the one time I do see one it's on Halloween?! I think you see my point. Can anyone help me? I've read that this means bad luck, but Halloween is a strange time to see one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,225 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 11:23 pm
@Jeff-Already,
Crows are just ordinary birds, they live all over the place. Bad luck? really? I see hundreds every day...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:25 am
My brother kilt a coon. He seen him down in the bottom by the crick.
0 Replies