How to get rid of Cough w/out Meds? Help!

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:07 am
Why don't you take this opportunity that's been handed to you, and give up the cigs for good? You are aware of the health benefits associated with doing so, right?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:43 am
Last Time I was sick I quit smoking for 6 months... This time I may also quit, I am not sure if I am willing to yet......

I just started getting those stupid hot flashes you get when u are sick and a slight headache... Errr... I think I may leave work early to rest
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 07:44 am
SO you'd think I would feel better?? Wrong.. I feel sooo much worse.. I hate not being able to take meds. for a cold...

Now the cough is gone but I have the stuffy nose... wicked bad... and I am constantly hot... I feel like ass and this sucks so much

I have that date 2morrow.. but if I feel like this then it ain't gonna happen...

I got noooo sleep last night so I am tired and cranky right now and sick and my boss is pissing me off.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:35 pm
Sick again :-( Ugh... It's been awhile though 4 months.. that;s not bad!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:43 pm
Decaffinated earl grey tea with 1 tsp of honey and about 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.

Swear it works. If only for a little while, you will have some relief.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:48 pm
thanks bella.. that is something I can actually have! Sweet!

I have basically no voice right now
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 01:12 am
I drink orange juice regularly, and only suffer from dry coughs. I've not had a cold in many years (about ten to fifteen), so I continue to drink orange juice.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:27 am
cough
i have used a saltwater rinse for years (after i had nasty sinus infections and bad coughs two years in a row).
you can mix your own or buy some stuff in the drugstore . i use 'hydrasense' when travelling , expensive but easy for travelling .
our ear, nose, throat clinic at our university hospital recommends it also
(i left a printout with them some years ago, they have now put it in a pamphlet with their 'seal of approval' on it - but i didn't get any credit for it Smile ! hbg

...SALTWATER RINSE...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:29 am
Always wash your hands, and don't touch your face. Wink
0 Replies