Revolting USA

Mikkk

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 01:45 am
Bush had decided to increase US armed forces' functions for "more efficient resolution of hurricanes' consequences". Quite suspicious, isn't it? Isn't there something else behind it?
It seems to me that Bush is afraid of his own people. He's scared of mass riots, even Velvet revolution probably (Soros had already threatened to organize one). And our freedom of speech had come to naught. Mass media keep silence about discontent of regime in our prisons and other rather remarkable things.
Our prisons are constantly replenishing with political prisoners. Just during recent anti Iraqi rally in Washington about 400 people were arrested. And there are another cities all over the country. They're arresting Black Panthers, and even those who were protesting against disgraceful authorities' inaction during the hurricane Katrina. Don't you think that US would become a great prison of conscience soon?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,175 • Replies: 47
No top replies

Oppositionist

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 02:30 am
Zat's right. Zey're imprisoning too much. It would be no wonder for me if zey're torturing too. Ze information about Guantanamo and Abu-Graib leaked once but zey would hardly allow us to know more. We're loosing our allies because of zat. E.g. Europe iz accusing our military men in inhumane treatment of captives (zey should look after zeir own too) and crying zat zey're undermining US democratic image and ze whole Western democratic values. We're making enemies faster zan friends. And can loose old ones.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:11 am
Where'd you guys come from? Out of the 1960s? Black Panthers? People in this site who are under 30 have only heard of that group as a historical phenomenon. "Political prisoners"? That's Weather Underground rhetoric, again out of the '60s. You are sooo yesterday.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:21 am
Weren't most of those 400 taking part in a civil Disobedience action and booked and released. They intentionally broke the law to get arrested.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:25 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Where'd you guys come from? Out of the 1960s? Black Panthers? People in this site who are under 30 have only heard of that group as a historical phenomenon. "Political prisoners"? That's Weather Underground rhetoric, again out of the '60s. You are sooo yesterday.
There is a new black panther party but it has been denouced by the original and is not the same thing. It's called the "New black panther party". The "new black panthers" ripped the name off and there racist. The real Black Panthers are not rasict.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:44 am
What are you doing up at this silly time of night, Amigo?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:10 am
I can't sleep.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:46 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:

oy, yer fergot the sds, merry. and the white panthers too. Shocked

AMIGO ; i've heard the same thing about the new panthers. also, along the lines of what you pointed out about bust and kick, most of the people that got tagged in d.c. went there with that expectation.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 05:09 pm
I just want some Batman Blue or Orange Sunshine is all I know.....
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 05:13 pm
Here we go again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 05:23 pm
ah, yes. The sds were a merry group indeed. Blow up a building here, kill a cop there. Nice guys, all (not).

I knew a guy in the late 60s who was living underground after an sds triggerred riot. He was the most clean-cut, straight-laced person you could meet, particularly in 1969. I commented on his appearance when he told me he was underground. It was all part of his cover.

Clean cut kid is sent onto a college campus with instructions to recruit a group and create a riot, then move out and on to the next campus. If things went to plan all hell would break loose and they would get some coverage. It was a different era.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 06:18 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I just want some Batman Blue or Orange Sunshine is all I know.....

bummer, man. not holdin'. would ya settle for mr. natural ?

http://www.findcoolmovies.com/fritzi/pics/crumb3.gif
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 06:49 pm
This is a time warp, right? Any moment now somebody will start singing "We shall overcome."
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 07:23 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
This is a time warp, right? Any moment now somebody will start singing "We shall overcome."

What do you guys have against the 60's?

I don't think we need to bring back the Panthers (new or old) or the Weather Underground... but once again we have a social struggle for basic civil rights coupled with an war that many feel is unjust.

I have been singing "We shall overcome" recently (to my little girl). I have always liked that song... and it wasn't new to the 60's. It seems like every few decades there is a struggle worthy of a good protest song.

Arlo wrote:

And the only reason I'm singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similarsituation, or you may be in a similar situation,

and if your in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say

"Shrink, You can get aything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out.

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
organization.

And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
walking out.

And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

You can get anything you want at Alices restaurant ('cepting Alice).
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 08:26 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

What do you guys have against the 60's?

i don't think anybody said that here, eb.

like any era, it had it's greatness and it's not so..uhh, greatness.

the main thing that made it so astounding is that, for the first time, the youth culture (to a lesser degree in the 50's w/ rock n' roll) refused to sit down and "be seen, not heard". that was a real shock to the system for traditionalists. the thing snowballed from there.

the music was a hell of a lot better too, for my money.

but the 60's are over. and as nice as it is to hop in the time machine once in a while, it's up to today's young people to make their mark on things. but there are those of us that are willing to support your efforts for the good fight.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 12:57 am
Don'tTread, I'm just curious. What made you pick that symbol as an avatar. From what I understand it's a symbol of the illuminati.

Also the 60's are over but the people that were there are still alive so intill there dead they are still relevant. In fact they are very relevent. The sixties are about more then sex, drugs and bell bottoms. They can help young people understand and avoid mistakes.

I say all the people from the sixties need to come out of retirment. The same people that fueled war during the sixties have never stopped. But please, leave the bell bottoms in the attic.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 03:14 am
Hay! I liked bell-bottoms. And paisley shirts with outsized collars. And beads. And bandanas. And...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 12:32 pm
Amigo wrote:
Don'tTread, I'm just curious. What made you pick that symbol as an avatar. From what I understand it's a symbol of the illuminati.

that's a good question.

when i got into the a2k site a year or so ago, there was a lot of the yelling about "you hate america" and other claims that if you were against the iraq war and such, you were not a "real american". i just hate that crap.

so when i went to pick an avatar, i originally used the gadsen flag, which has "don't tread on me" written across it. i'm pretty much a live and let live person as long as you stay out of my face.

at some point, i don't remember if my box went haywire or if it was when the site got hacked on april fool's day, my avatar went bye-bye.

i couldn't find my original file for the flag and didn't have time to do it again, so i went to the generic avatars page here, and came across the obverse of the great seal. in historical terms, it's kinda in there. somewhere...

so, i guess i chose it mostly from laziness. Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 01:52 pm
I just figgered you were a huge Metallica fan...

There is a lot of symbiology behind the great seal; extremely interesting to research. Of course, that road leads to the Masons... and then to a map of Washington DC monuments.... and then all sorts of places.

I encourage you to delve...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 02:29 pm
Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Knights Templar, Military industrial complex, Masons. What powers lie behind the powers? Thats what iv'e been looking at lately. It's scary s**t and it's far out. But if it's true and these groups of people are subversively f**king with the world and have people in the highest positions on the planet I say we blow the lid off it, And no i'm not crazy. Does anybody know anything about these groups? I just got into them and would like to find relevant and solid evidence on them.
0 Replies