Dear [random ____ I saw today], I love you.

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 07:36 am
Dear Miss Suzie from the Pink Kittens Parlour. When I wrote to you last week, saying that I couldn't remember what your face looked like, I didn't expect you to send me a photograph by return of post.

I love all three of you.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/lordellpus/sb.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 07:39 am
Dear coworkers who figured out the problem with what I was doing, and helped me cheerfully and patiently and have answered all of my questions,

you, you know how I feel about you all.
<slight affectionate whimper>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 04:17 pm
kickycan wrote:
Dear beautiful bartender with the blonde hair and the interesting possibly European accent from where ever you said you were from (I was drunk when I asked, I apologize profusely for not remembering now) who I secretly fell in love with during and after watching the Yankees game tonight and you giving me not one, but TWO buy-backs, even though that guy Joe, who was a regular, said you never give buy-backs...I hope to god you didn't see me making out with that skanky girl before I left, cuz I really wanted you way more than her, and I hope that one day I'll go back to your bar and have the balls to ask you out...anyway, I love you, mostly for your sweeter than sweet smile....

I remember! Brazil! That's where you said you were from!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 10:43 pm
Dear a certain graduate in UK now doing his PhD in London I saw a look alike of you today and I almost died from shock and fright - just for a split split second I thought it was you and I wanted to call out your name then I realised that it was someone different completely different - he could never be you - no one could ever be you - you are unique in my eyes and that's why I love you and always will.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 07:42 am
Dear colleagues who have helped me get my work done,

You've all been so patient and kind. Really going above and beyond, it feels good to get the work actually done and going and you're why it's all happening. I feel you care about me succeeding, and about whether I get to hang around or not, and you also care about the work getting done, in a totally noncompetive atmosphere that I have never experienced before yet I find myself loving it.

But not as much as I love all of you. Smile
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 11:05 am
Dear boyfriend, with whom I bicker constantly about stupid stuff like whether or not robots will take over the world, if you can use the word falacious, why "Mind of Mencia" is funny or not, why you wear button up shirts with gym shorts in public just to piss me off, your table manners that leave so much to be desired, how you take your coffee, the importance of copyright laws, and how uncomfortable your bed is, Despite these apparent differences, you keep me on my toes, I love arguing with you, I have learned so much from you, and I hope you've learned something from me. Dear boyfriend, I love you.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 11:06 am
P.S. I also hate how you never clean out your fridge.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 06:07 am
Dear beautiful Brazilian bartender who I saw again last night, and off whose perfect ass I would lick bar sludge through a dirty straw...

I'm leaving NYC in a week. I'll miss seeing your incredibly beautiful smile and your incredibly sexy body, and I'll miss sitting at the bar drinking and imagining what you look like naked.

I love you.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 06:31 am
Dear golf instructor, you told me that I am a natural, you told me my "shots" are very good, you told me that I hold the "club" beautifully, you told me that I have good control over my "balls", you told me that I can "swing" pretty well, and yr touch sent shivers up and down my spine.

I love you
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:16 am
Dear box of chocolates on the desk, who keep whispering to me to remove their crinkly cellophane wrapping, seductively lick the outer coating of chocolate, and suck until the the strawberry filling spills out onto my anxious tongue....I can't....I won't....but I'm tempted... Twisted Evil

Oh, and my ginger haired male colleague who works across path from me, I love you too.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
Dear homeless man -

I was jogging in the marathon practice and you were on the corner with your basket full of bags , and empty cans . I had Bean with me in the stroller and you saw us coming and smiled. You moved your cart out of the sidewalk and began digging frantically. I stopped for the traffic and you kept saying over and over again " i got it too dirty, i got it too dirty'. I looked at you and you smiled sheepishly.. and said" I have a toy in my cart, a stuffed one that I bet your little one would enjoy holding on to while she is in that stroller, but it is too dirty to offer her. Im sorry for that. "
I just smiled and said thank you for the thought and told you to have a great day that day."
I forgot to say I love you for being such a nice person and thinking about a random child.
I hope someone thinks about you in a random way that makes you smile as you did me.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:54 am
Kicky, Prince, Foxy, ha! Youre all very funny

Shewolf, thats nice...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 05:46 am
My colleague is heartless, I say, heartless.

I told her, I'm heartbroken! She asked why, I said: I fell in love today - but it's hopeless...

She walked into the coffeeshop this morning. It was the first time she came there, so God knows if she'll ever come again. An American girl. Brown eyes, dark, long hair, put up in this casual way, thick strands astray. Dressed casually in one of those Harvard sweatshirts. And she just oozed gentleness, totally relaxed, confident, a little dreamy, and just - kind.

Dear random girl who walked into the coffeeshop this morning, I think I love you. Hell, I'd take you on a long holiday anywhere, and I havent even talked with you.

(Instead, I told Zsuzsa, in Hungarian, that there are always such beautiful people coming to her place. She misunderstood and promptly told the other young woman there, playfully, that I said there were always such beautiful women coming to her place. Yeah, thank you, not. All of which Magyar chat blessfully must have gone over homegirl's head.)

My colleague said: oh, you'll get over it in the weekend.

Heartless, I tell you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 05:25 am
Dear cute girl with the long black hair (who, come to think of it, looked extremely like Anastasia) in, again, the coffeeshop this morning (the place to be, apparently), and looked at me with that same sudden start, smile, and look away as I do whenever I really like someone, I love you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:53 am
Hey, nobody else having random passer-by infatuations anymore?

Dear Noa Gottlieb, I love you.

Rollergirls (or click "Rollergirls' here)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:55 am
no passerbys in my office. strange.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 11:16 am
Dear random hot guy I saw that smiled at me today... I love you
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 11:37 am
nimh wrote:
Hey, nobody else having random passer-by infatuations anymore?

Dear Noa Gottlieb, I love you.

Rollergirls (or click "Rollergirls' here)

Nimh, sometimes I think maybe you're a little weird. Then I see something like this and I think, maybe you're a lot weird.

Rock on, dude.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:10 pm
Heehee ...

I even went as far as typing her name into google. She's a lesbian writer of erotic poetry as well, it appears <giggles>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:14 pm
Dear random waiter at expensive restaurant, I love you. You said we ate so well that we would make your mother proud. I said, "well, somebody has to" and you laughed. You were very gracious.
0 Replies