Dear [random ____ I saw today], I love you.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:40 am
Dear Trojan Sheep, thank your for understanding my needs and that because I moved on to other sheep doesn't lessen my desire for you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:42 am
psssst....slappy, gus is gone.... just give me a minute to rinse my wool.... I love you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:44 am
Dear Grandmotherly woman in the doctors office monday
Thank you for understanding and giving Bean a hug when she was crying, she was very sick. Your added love and attention made her feel much better. I have never seen her so readily jump into someones lap to give them a kiss before.
Thank you for being a loving woman. Thank you for being comfortable with my daughter and understanding how hard we were trying to keep Bean happy and comfortable when she was feverish and cranky.
I love you and Bean loved you.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 08:01 am
Dear Grandmotherly woman in the doctors office monday.
Thank you for accepting my five dollars and playing with that kid and diverting the mother's attention. She never saw me take the wallet out of her purse.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:20 am
Dear hot black man that I see randomly about once every three weeks,

I could...
but I shouldn't.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:39 am
Dear clothing designers who think that women should wear the absolute minimum amount of fabric... you rock!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:40 am
Dear women who agree with the clothing designers... you make summer in Austin worth it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:44 am
dear women who realize we don't care if they're real or not.... we love you
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:49 am
LOL
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:49 am
<harrumph>

Ditto on the fashion though...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:51 am
Dear apparently attractive Spanish teacher who makes my colleague dress up all cute every Wednesday when she has classes in the evening, I love you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 10:06 am
Dear Gastroenterologist who I saw just once before you retired, but was the only one who believed that I had really been sick and in a lot of pain for years.

You were the only one who did not treat me for totally unrelated things, and the only one who did not think I was making it up.

You made me feel so glad with your belief in me, I sobbed in relief in your office, while you held my hand. Remember?

I'm crying at the memory now. You are such a good man.

I really love you.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 01:16 pm
Dear dental hygienist who showered sozlet with cheap gifts while we waited for the very tardy dentist, I love you.

(No cavities AND sozlet sighed happily "I love going to the dentist's office", woo-hoo!!)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 01:31 pm
Dear guy in my office who is so hot I could melt all over the carpet, thanks for being a fine bit of eye-candy and making going to work semi-worthwhile, I love you.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 01:39 pm
Dear fat man in the speedo. Thanks for making me look buff.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:35 pm
dear punk girl who used to hang around outside the house of lords twenty some years ago, i loved you more than you'll ever know
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 07:41 pm
Dear girl in Lynchburg Va. who was giving me head and never missed a beat when I farted..... I've never stopped loving you....
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 04:29 am
Dear friend whom I randomly ran into on the street on my way to work and gave me a close hug, I - well, love is a big & tricky word to use with people you know. But thanks <smiles>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 04:31 am
Aww, djjd... ha!, Bear.

Dont our posts here characterise us ... ;-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 04:42 am
Dear doorman, the grumpiest creature in the Universe. I love your frowning, and I especially love when you are in an ever slightly less vile mood and exhibit extraordinary sense of black humour. i love you.
0 Replies