Dear [random ____ I saw today], I love you.

shepaints

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2006 02:33 pm
ROMEO and JULIET

(JULIET appears above at a window)

But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she.
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:59 am
Dear person I last received an e-mail from...

We've never met, we are never going to meet, but my stomach flips with anticipation when I receive e-mails from you...you make me feel so good....
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:44 am
I remember that feeling.

Dear Gorgeous Guy I saw yesterday, you are so sweet & funny & so gorgeous ... and I just love the way your nose crinkles up when you smile ... She is a very lucky lady & I hope she appreciates you ... May you have a long & happy life together ... I just had to say I love you. Smile
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:16 am
Dear Australian woman who groped me in the elevator yesterday, and said that I was gorgeous and funny, I'm married.
0 Replies

Kehoe

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 02:40 am
Ummm ... Okay ... Well, that wasn't me Laughing
I was too busy watching the gorgeous, funny, sweet man sitting at the cafe with his lady/wife/girlfriend (whoever she was). Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 08:19 pm
I saw a lil' ole' man this morning. His arms were full of things he was carrying down the sidewalk. He was moving pretty fast for someone his age and seemed to be in a hurry. The air was cold and the wind was brisk. His nose was running pretty badly. I looked at him and smiled and said good morning. He half smiled back and said good morning. What I really wanted to do was take the things from his arms and wipe his nose like a momma would wipe a child's nose. Give him a big hug and help him carry this things to where he was going with them.

Instead - we both just kept going in our own directions. But I thought about him a lot today. I hope he's ok and I pray that wherever he is .....he's safe and warm and loved.

Little ole' man whom I saw today ....... I love you!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2006 08:44 pm
Dear impossibly GQ farmer's son in the college parking lot,

I would like to thank your parents for the precise intermingling of their genes, on the day your particular DNA was formed. It was a good day. A special thanks to them for inculcating a responsibility for the working of the farm, notably the physical labor, which has laid a golden brown tan upon your pronounced upper arm musculature.

Thank you for your jawline, your white teeth, and your tight ass.

Thank you for the breathtaking symmetry of your powerful upper body, and the lines that ripple across your abdomen.

You swept me off my feet (in my imagination), and for that, I love you.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 02:07 pm
Dear construction guy, who let me go in front of him at the coffee line this morning. I was feeling so blue and weary and old, and then you smiled at me with your ruggedly handsome face. I know I'm far from pretty but the twinkle in your eye and the way you winked at me made me feel ... well good. It's been a long time. I've caught myself smiling a couple of times today as I thought of you. For that ... I love you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 06:57 am
Dear possibly single father with beautiful little girl in pink dress at restaurant.

You are so handsome. It seemed that you were a bit uneasy about your hair, and I would hope that it wasnt that really sexy grey streak that made you feel that way.
I was watching you with your little girl at the table coloring and giggling.
You traced her hand on the paper, she colored on it, then you put it in your pocket.
I wonder if you took that paper home and put it on the wall. Smile I understand that feeling.
I do that with my own daughters drawings at times.
You caught me staring at you and smiled.
I was so embarassed because I wasnt thinking really family friendly thoughts at that moment.. hehe.. but I returned your smile and just kept watching you.

You are so beautiful, and you seem so nice and happy. Thanks for the smile. Smile
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 07:31 am
nice.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 09:55 am
Dear little 4 year old Abby,

I heard your daddy say your name and that is how I knew who you were. We have never met before. But, thank you for turning and running full blast into my arms as if I were your long lost auntie that you had missed so much when I said hello to you. The smile and delight in your pretty blue eyes was delightful. Thank yu for reminding me of joy, happiness and the way in which we should always greet each other.

Lil Abby ... I love you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 11:09 am
Dear A2K,

This thread is gay.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 12:15 pm
dear kicky

shut up

love,
me
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 06:25 pm
Dear charming girl who was before me in the supermarket line, two minutes before closing time. You had long, dark, curly hair. Cute geek-glasses. You wore a soft, elegant black sweater. A light-colored felt skirt. Black net stockings. And big, black knee-high boots.

What's more, you had a gentle, shy-ish boyfriend. And after discussing a little in lilting French, the two of you organised your grocery shopping onto the conveyor belt - most of the pedestrian stuff first - and in halting English asked the supermarket clerk: "please only until 8,000 forint". Then putting on the rest in steps as the price still turned out to be under the mark, the nice bottle of wine last.

Dear charming girl, if I wasnt already in love, I'd fall in love with you. (Yes, thats all it takes. :wink: )
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:04 pm
nimh, you know you would just end up randomly brutalizing her.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 08:16 pm
in a masterly way?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 06:33 am
Ha! Smile
0 Replies

Dogz

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 01:04 am
Dear John Tartaglia, I sat through an episode of Johnny and The Sprites today with my boys. OMG You are the epitome of perfection! You're cute, you play with kids, you can sing, you dance, you are perfectly groomed...and alas, apparently you are gay Sad .

But that's okay, coz I love you.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 08:22 pm
Dear Waiter in the bar where I dined with A2Kers,

You had jawbones which could cut paper, a butt par excellence and blonde hair (which dag claimed was fake)

I love you.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 09:16 pm
SO fake. and a bit scrawny, but that's just me, i like my men sturdy.
0 Replies