Dear [random ____ I saw today], I love you.

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:04 am
I don't think that Nimh is chubby. He prefers to call it "relaxed muscle".
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:40 am
Eastern european accent? sexy? thank god it's good for something!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:46 am
You can come round and show me your national dance any day, Dag.

< I vill noow do ze Bratislava botty bounce for you, dahlink >

MARVELLOUS!
0 Replies

seibentage

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:25 pm
Dear husban who makes me laugh every single day, and picks me up when i am sad, i love you. Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:29 pm
Dear Cambridge Police Association representative who called me as I was just getting started on a very late dinner after a very long day, when you asked how I was and I told you I was tired, you said, "let's do this another time." I love you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 08:32 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

I dig it. I went out with a Czech chick last night.

So, "Dear sexy Czech chick I went out with, who was all over me in the car, but I couldn't "close" to come in my hotel room at the end of the night, I lo...I mean, you suck."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 09:39 pm
Sounds like she didn't, actually.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:06 am
Dear cute bartender girl with the perky boobs in a yellow sleeveless t-shirt who I drooled over for the last three innings of the Yankees game tonight...thanks for the beers, and I love you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 04:09 am
Well, there you go, Slappy and Kicky just summed up their personalities Mr. Green
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 04:21 am
Dear regular normal guy I work with everyday, who teases me until he makes me laugh, or acts stupidly just to make me smile, who always leaves a cup of coffee on my desk for when I get to work every morning, and who is soooo unavailable.... I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 05:46 am
Dear fair-skinned, long-haired, fit girl of such perfect, typical mid-twenties beauty who was talking a little nervously with an older woman in the immigration office, I love you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 07:05 pm
dear tall, muscular, dark-curly haired daddy pushing your son around the grocery store in silly ways to keep him happy long enough to get your shopping done - I love you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 11:37 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

I dig it. I went out with a Czech chick last night.

So, "Dear sexy Czech chick I went out with, who was all over me in the car, but I couldn't "close" to come in my hotel room at the end of the night, I lo...I mean, you suck."

"Dear sexy Czech chick that wouldn't come in my hotel room with me the other night...thank you for planning a flight to Boston next weekend....I hope I don't say you suck after, er, I mean I do, er..."
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 03:16 am
My dear radical, musician prophet. Let us fight the cause together, and reconstruct a brand new world. I love you.*deep sigh*
0 Replies

seibentage

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 07:03 am
Dear cat, who slept at the bottom of my bed and kept my feet warm last night, I love you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 08:49 am
Dear blonde, pretty in a very mainstream way, girl at the elvitera-counter of Europa Kavehaz who for some reason is always very glad to see me, I love you for that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2005 03:02 pm
Dear funky cute guy at the beach,with the undocked dobie that you are the fourth rescue home (first successful one) for, I love you - and your good dogs.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 05:50 am
Dear girl (woman) who stops by at the same coffeeshop in the morning as me, you're not really my type, but admittedly, you're beautiful, tall, elegantly styled long blonde hair, and today, a hard-not-to-look-at lacy see-through top. But the real reason why I love you is because you have this elated revelling in being attractive, in being worthwhile, going on, indulging in the inevitable occasional interest you attract, which suggests that you only recently, or not too many years ago, transformed to swan...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 07:26 am
dear colleague of mine, who wants to join me bravely in the gym full of serbian men for some boxing, i love you! i can always use a girl or two to come there with me!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 08:59 am
Wow, that is brave! She Slovak too? ;-)
0 Replies