Dear [random ____ I saw today], I love you.

nimh

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 04:47 am
Dear fellow poster who wrote such sweet things in this thread earlier that you made me blush, I love you. You're the coolest.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 04:24 am
Dear gorgeous german guy, who stopped in bumper to bumper traffic to allow me to cross the road and smiled <THUD> at me, I love you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 06:56 am
Dear David Ortiz of the Boston Red Sox,

Thank you for, once again, putting the whole team on your big shoulders.

I love you and am seriously considering buying your mango salsa as an expression of my devotion.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 08:33 am
Dear gorgeous hunk in the background of the Chico's catalog cover, nobody ever looked better in a black suit and white shirt. Ever. I think I love you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 08:45 am
Dear creators of south park..

your totally sweet...
i love you !!!!!
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 08:25 am
My dear favorite jeweler, no one makes me melt like you do. I would gladly convert to your religion just for one night of putting my hands through your beautiful black curly hair, look into your eyes, kiss those lovely thick black brows, and suck on your lips, as you moan with that sexy accent, and take us both to ecstasy. I love you Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 10:03 am
Shocked

Dear.... DEAR electrician that is here to look at the light fixture..
please.. take off your clothes.
You are one tight little man..
you dont even have to do anything deliberatly.. just
maybe, accidentaly, rip your shirt open? Ill give you a replacement..
I love you!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 10:18 am
Dear Bear

Caught you in the mirror this morning after brushing my teeth and was amazed at how well you've aged and how good you still look, which got me to thinking about how you've retained your quick wit and great voice. I love you.

Love,
Bear

PS That don't make me self centered does it?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 11:10 am
depends on wich one of you was talking to you at that moment..

love sybil
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 11:56 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Dear.... DEAR electrician that is here to look at the light fixture..
please.. take off your clothes.
You are one tight little man..
you dont even have to do anything deliberatly.. just
maybe, accidentaly, rip your shirt open? Ill give you a replacement..
I love you!!!

AngeliqueEast wrote:
My dear favorite jeweler, no one makes me melt like you do. I would gladly convert to your religion just for one night of putting my hands through your beautiful black curly hair, look into your eyes, kiss those lovely thick black brows, and suck on your lips, as you moan with that sexy accent, and take us both to ecstasy. I love you Cool

Wow, isnt female lust something...?

Now tell me again what I need to do to make someone talk like that about me again...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 01:49 pm
Well, put it together, Nimh. Fix stuff around the house and buy her jewelry. It works for me!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:23 pm
Hmm, Id need the bod to go with it I think ... and instead of working out, I'm chatting here on an internet forum.

But hey, I can do some sexy chattin, if need be :wink:
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:56 pm
LOL
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 07:21 pm
Dear handsome chinese restaurant waiter with the big smile and perfect nose, I love you.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:00 am
Dear slim, relaxed, worldly-wise looking blonde in the coffeeshop who smilingly talked of Demi Moore's 27-year old boyfriend who "keeps her young", would you let me - I mean, you're pretty cute.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:08 am
Nimh-

lots of typing, makes limber fingers....

that is a bonus too... Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:11 am
actually..

NIMH-ble fingers ..

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:11 am
Dear me, I love you. (I have to remember to be good to myself as I am starting treatment to get well!!!) I am not random but hey, leave me alone! :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:22 am
nimh wrote:
Dear slim, relaxed, worldly-wise looking blonde in the coffeeshop who smilingly talked of Demi Moore's 27-year old boyfriend who "keeps her young", would you let me - I mean, you're pretty cute.

Nimh, I can identify with the fact that you keep falling in love over there.
When I was in Budapest, I seemed to be permanently bumping into the most beautiful women that I have ever seen. Combine that with their propensity to smile and their extremely sexy Eastern European accent, and one cannot fail to walk around with a permanent trouser bulge.

Enjoy.....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 07:43 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Enjoy.....

Enjoy what? The mental image of a Englishman with a chubby? Great.
0 Replies