Blame the weather on ... who? What?

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 07:55 am
Okay, so we're in the middle of the second monster massive hurricane in, I dunno, three weeks, something like that. And Pat Robertson blames Ellen Degeneres for hosting the Emmy awards as she also did so in 2001 and there was 9/11 so of course that had to have been her fault as well.

In any event, it couldn't possibly be global warming, jet stream, el nino or just a high point in the normal cycle. In fact, it can't possibly be anything rational or with a scientific basis.

So, why do you think there have been so many icky hurricanes? C'mon, let's play the blame game, even if the President won't.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 28
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 07:59 am
Right now (and I'm persuadable) I'm thinking it's because of the end of the Star Wars saga. But it might also be due to the conclusion of Everybody Loves Raymond. If I had to blame a particular person, it would be two people - Julianne Moore and Susan Sarandon, for shilling for a cosmetics company instead of being out there and making movies.

There, I've said it, and placing blame feels good, even if there are no actual connections between these highly suspicious events and the nasty weather.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 08:21 am
I say, the hurricane is after G.W.

"god" made the first one clear out a HUGE space so he would be close enough to reach by shore..

now this second one is a follow through
if he escapes un scathed.. then god will start with earthquakes until he gets that little runt..

Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 08:44 am
Dont blame it on the sunshine
dont blame it on the moonlight
dont blame iot on the good times, justbalme it on the boogie.

The Boogie is to blame!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 08:55 am
Now we're getting somewhere. We'll just have to tell people to quit boogeying. Didn't Michael Caine make a really bad movie several years ago, "Blame it on Rio"?

Oh, and I am buying into the whole GW thing, as so far only red states have been devastated. Hmmm.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:02 am
The whole thing is Oklahoma's fault. The whole state sucks, and it's pulling in the hurricanes. (This is also why the wind comes sweeping down the plains.)

Since it has no coastline, we have to take the flack.

Unfortunately, no one has ever found the cure; Oklahoma is doomed to suck, and we're doomed to pay the price.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:05 am
Moron supermodel Tyra Banks has a new talk show. That's gotta be it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:10 am
The storms have been caused by alien anal probes. Apparently, during one of these "experiments" someone farted, causing the probe to shoot out and hit the "DO NOT EVER PUSH" red button. This "DO NOT EVER PUSH" red button controls the "Fire From Heaven" attack sequence, in which a giant fire ball just grazes the atmosphere enough to cause crazy weather patterns, including hurricanes, tropical storms and badly elected presidents.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:16 am
Bella Dea wrote:
The storms have been caused by alien anal probes. Apparently, during one of these "experiments" someone farted, causing the probe to shoot out and hit the "DO NOT EVER PUSH" red button. This "DO NOT EVER PUSH" red button controls the "Fire From Heaven" attack sequence, in which a giant fire ball just grazes the atmosphere enough to cause crazy weather patterns, including hurricanes, tropical storms and badly elected presidents.

I find this a little far-fetched.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:17 am
You asked. See, this is why we don't tell anyone what's really going on.

I hate my job.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:18 am
No.. you are all wrong...

these storms are not ment to devistate..
they are Satans
CROP CIRCLES!

>sheesh<
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:31 am
Bella Dea wrote:

I hate my job.

Do you know how much pressure this person's bowels would have to maintain to blow an anal probe across the room? C'mon, we're trying to do science, here.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:34 am
DrewDad wrote:

Do you know how much pressure this person's bowels would have to maintain to blow an anal probe across the room? C'mon, we're trying to do science, here.

Cartman did it..
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:36 am
DrewDad wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

I hate my job.

First of all, it wasn't across the room. Some numb skull put the thing way too close to the examination table. There have been way too many close calls to count. This time, it just happened to hit bulls eye.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:40 am
I can't be sure, but my intuition tells me that Gus has something to do with this.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:46 am
Sorry, Eva, but I think DD might be right: Oklahoma is the culprit.

After all, the fact that Oklahoma sucks and Nebraska blows has been the cause of our Kansas tornadoes for generations, so it stands to reason that Oklahoma sucking has something to do with the hurricanes.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:52 am
It was Urkell, and his experiments helped by the http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/alienz/ufo.gif Did I do that?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 09:58 am
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/alienz/ufo.gif Did we do that?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:18 am
Tico...You have the nerve to insult Oklahoma when you live in KANSAS?! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:23 am
Eva wrote:
Tico...You have the nerve to insult Oklahoma when you live in KANSAS?! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Laughing
0 Replies