Lesbian Dream

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:11 pm
O-K, I had this really strange dream the other night. I was out with some co-workers including people I report up through. One of these individuals is a couple of levels higher up than me. In the dream she was kissing me and telling me she loved me. I gave her a funny look. She said I am not trying to hump you or anything like that I just love you.

I have known this woman from a prior job (reported to her there also). I even had go out with her and other friends on a pretty regular basis as we were all single then. Recently I meet her again in a different company and job. As she is familiar with my previous work, she has asked me to help her out with some special projects.

I have a meeting with her (fortunately with another woman too) in a little bit and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable and even a bit sick. Well I'll she how it goes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,543 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:17 pm
Lesbianism.

SWEET.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:24 pm
Lash--

Don't worry. Her subconscious does not communicate with your subconscious.

You both have your limitations.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:37 pm
I got through the meeting. Although there were a couple of times when normally I would have gotten a little closer to see the computer screen. Instead I stayed in my seat and just made some notes.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:38 pm
I should have known that at least one boy would enjoy the topic.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:41 pm
So why are you uncomfortable...are you attracted to her?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:45 pm
Saw the title, saw who responded last, laughed...

I like Noddy's observation.

Personally, I think that dreams are just a mishmash of randomly firing synapses over which our minds lay a web of meaning. So if one synapse was "work!", another was "[whatsername]!", and a third was "me horny!" (in a general way), that's how they can get tied together.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:16 pm
No, slappy - that is the really shocking thing. At least if she was a hot attractive woman I would feel a little better. But aside from being a little cute, she isn't what I would consider attractive even from the point of view of most men.

sozobe - could be, just was a vivid dream. It still sticks in my mind even after several dreams where usually dreams tend to fade a bit quicker.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:17 pm
"I'll she how it goes?" Are you kidding me? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:21 pm
I didn't even realize. Freud would have a field day with that slip.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:38 pm
Linkat--

You survived.

Perhaps your subconscious is demanding a little introspection? You've been feeling spread a little thin lately in the Mothering Department because of Career Woman and Daughterly demands.

Perhaps Linkat should be nicer to Linkat?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:51 pm
Perhaps if you describe the dream in detail, Slappy would be good enough to analyze it for you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:10 pm
There was an interesting article about homosexuality in the local newspaper this past week. It seems a good percentage of both men and women have experienced some form of homosexual behavior; the numbers were much higher than I could have imagined. I'll try to find the article.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:16 pm
Man, I was gonna share some of my lesbian dreams, but if that's all you got, lin, I ain't gonna do it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:22 pm
From the San Jose Mercury News:

Posted on Fri, Sep. 16, 2005

R E L A T E D L I N K S
• Read the complete survey results (PDF)

M O R E N E W S F R O M
• Sex
• Family
• Teenagers
• Gay/Lesbian

U.S. survey examines sexual behavior

STUDY SHOWS PREVALENCE OF TEEN ORAL SEX; MORE WOMEN REPORT SAME-SEX EXPERIENCES

By Tamar Lewin

New York Times

The National Center for Health Statistics on Thursday released the government's most comprehensive survey of U.S. sexual practices and reproductive health, delving for the first time into such sensitive areas as the prevalence of oral sex among teenagers and same-sex activity among adults.

Oral sex among teenagers has in recent years become a topic of rampant speculation and little solid data, apart from a 1995 Urban Institute study of adolescent boys. The new statistics confirm that study's findings that oral sex is very much part of the teenage sexual repertory. According to the survey, more than half of all teenagers ages 15 to 19 have engaged in oral sex -- including nearly a quarter of those who have never had intercourse.

In the report

Among the findings in the new study:

• Men ages 30 to 44 have had a median of six to eight sexual partners in their lifetimes; women's median was about four.

• Among men and women age 15 to 44, about two-thirds have had only one sexual partner in the past year. Ten percent of the men and 7 percent of the women have had three or more partners in that time.

• About 4 percent of men and women described themselves as homosexual or bisexual, but in a finding that surprised the researchers, 14 percent of the women ages 18 to 29 reported at least one sexual experience with a woman, more than twice the proportion of young men who reported such a same-sex experience.

The report offers new information about homosexuality in America. Almost 3 percent of men ages 15 to 44 and 4 percent of women reported having had a sexual experience with a member of the same sex within the past year, and over their lifetimes, 6 percent of men and 11 percent of women had such experiences. About 1 percent of men and 3 percent of women had had male and female sexual partners in the previous 12 months.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:23 pm
Let's not interrupt prurience with science, OK?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:35 pm
It is safe to say that I have never experienced homosexual desires.

My husband, on the other hand, has experienced quite a few.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:35 pm
If the straight experience is any indicator, the best way to get rid of homosexual desires is to allow gay marriage.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 05:52 pm
I'm not gay, I just go to gay clubs for the blowjobs.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 08:18 am
Unfortunately for you men, there was no sex. It was purely on an emotional level (besides the kissing).

Noddy - I figure in about 10 years or so, I will be able to do something completely selfish maybe for a weekend. I actually pointed out to my husband a weekend retreat type of thing for women that was very inexpensive. It included attending yoga classes and similar, getting massages or just relaxing and reading a book. I doubt the accommodations are very nice as it is very cheap and the focus is the classes that reduce stress. He told me he would prefer to buy me a day at the spa (which would be more expensive). I told me the point was getting away for the weekend. I don't think he fully understood (or maybe pretended not to).

It still just makes me feel a little odd. It may be the boss sort of relationship. I have had similar attraction type dreams of other male bosses (even those I was not attracted to) in the past. I also felt a little odd, but this time it made me feel much more strange. Perhaps the homosexual angle or perhaps because I actually personally like her (I like her - not like like her).
0 Replies