Lesbian Dream

Noddy24

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 10:53 am
Or perhaps you just want to spend some time in charge of you and your day?

I don't know why men assume that getaways at the Men's Lodge are essential for mental health, but ignore the fact that women also need time off.

Years ago when I read about "primitive" tribes who isolated their womenfolk during the menses so that the impure females would not smirch male power, I though what a great idea. Five days to myself, every month!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 01:20 pm
Linkat wrote:
I have had similar attraction type dreams of other male bosses (even those I was not attracted to) in the past. I also felt a little odd, but this time it made me feel much more strange. Perhaps the homosexual angle or perhaps because I actually personally like her (I like her - not like like her).

Have you ever had this type of dream about subordinates?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 11:10 am
I think I know what is going on in your head, but I actually have a different thought on that. In these dreams even though they have a romantic aspect to them - it is always where the boss has strong romantic feelings toward me and I seem to be the one pushing them away. Maybe it is some sort of control thing. I may not have control over them in the office or over my career, etc., but I have control over them in other ways.
0 Replies

Fatimah

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2005 11:46 am
Laugh if you want but I was made to believe that dreams that occur from 3am to 6am is trying to tell us something. Other than that they are just some thoughts that we subconsciously brought along into our sleep.
0 Replies