Hickies aka. love bites

flushd

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 11:30 pm
Never been a fan of hickies. Always felt like a cow being branded if I got one.

I remember when I was a teen, and I came into work with a bunch of hickies sticking out of my collar. The man I was working with looked at me and said "A good swift knee to the balls will curb his over-enthusiasm next time"
I busted out laughing; and that ended the saga of having to wear turtlenecks in hot weather! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 06:43 am
I think they hurt and making out is not synonymous with hickies. I did a lot of making out as a teenager and the only hickies I got were the ones purposely put there. And that really pissed me off.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 06:51 am
I have accidentally given hickies in the heat of the moment, but I hate them, I think they are pointless and look bad when they are on your neck... but I can't speak for my friends, at the rate they get them, they might as well just tattoo one on there!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:38 am
Chai Tea wrote:

don't some guys use the vacuum hose for a turbo charged bj?

makes sense, easy cleanup.

OK, posted this about 24 hours ago,

All the men who have tried this since then, raise your hands........

hold on, hold on, keep your hands up, still counting......
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:40 am
I tried it, but the beater bar caused too much pain.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:46 am
I'll leave it here on A2K in case anybody else wants to try it, but, believe me, it just ain't worth the effort....

http://www.casdon.co.uk/prod_images/260lg.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:49 am
Wait a damn minute! I think I might know what Chai Tea was talking about. I just noticed my shop vacuum. If I was to disconnect that wand, leaving just the hose and then-- Damn it, I think this just might work....

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000C71U7.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:51 am
It even has that smiling face. Almost as if it's encouraging you.

I'm really getting excited.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 07:53 am
I once made out with a girl who was so skilled She put a hickey on the inside of my thigh that was an exact replicaion of the "The Last Supper". She was also able to tie a cherry stem into a know with her tongue.

A damn fine French teacher too. Perfect example of the quality of education in the parochial chools.
Sister John Marie. I think of her from time to time.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:35 pm
Skilled might just be a matter of opinion, haha, just kidding. But really, on the neck, that's just stupid. Gus, how much can I get that shopvac for, including the smile?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:38 pm
Skilled might just be a matter of opinion, haha, just kidding. But really, on the neck, that's just stupid. Gus, how much can I get that shopvac for, including the smile?
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 06:32 pm
This thread was way too long to read all the responses, so perhaps my comment was already covered. Nonetheless, here goes:

I think many people never learn that you can get the same sensation as you get when getting a hickey without leaving a mark.

Basically, learn to use your tongue--it's a very strong muscle--to intensify the sensation in your partner, and don't bite or suck hard. This is difficult to describe, but if you practice a lot, you'll figure it out.

It will feel like you're giving/getting a hickey, but won't leave a mark.

Oh, and think of Dracula--go for the jugular. A big bite on the neck muscles with a lot of tongue should throw your partner over the edge.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 07:01 pm
we call them F..k marks!...IMO they are foul and trashy looking, especialy when plastered in an obvious place, such as the neck area, KiwiBloke and I, got up to the Burger King drive thru window to see a young girl sporting a hicky, which was obviously much larger than the 2 band aids that were patheticaly trying to disguise it, in fact it just screamed more of 'look at me' lol
No I dont like looking at them on other people. :wink:
0 Replies