Survivor 11 - Guatemala - The Maya Empire

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 01:28 pm
Interesting that Danni won. I didn't feel she outwitted the other two - Rafe and Steph. Against either one of them, she should have lost.

As for the ethics and the way the game was played, they have to "outwit" each other to get to the end and that includes lying, keeping secrets, going back on your word, changing strategy, etc. Everyone did it at some point and some better than others. It made me pity him when Judd got all pissy over people lying to him and sandbagging him. He did EXACTLY the same thing but it is conveniently forgotten when he has a chance to ream Steph. Made me sick! If you dish it out, then you gotta be able to take it. Unfortunately she couldn't respond by throwing his lies in his face and asking was it okay for him to vote her off (when the time came) instead of she voting him off?

Bring it on!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 05:51 pm
I would have ate the chicken. It wasn't going to the earth - there were bugs all over it. Either the bugs were going to eat it or me. I'd eat it - use the extra protein for additional strength in the last immunity.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2005 02:28 am
I wanted Steph to win.

She deserved it, all crap aside.
0 Replies