Anyone ever hear of Hem-tabs or Hem-tea?

rachel74

Sat 10 Dec, 2005 11:23 am
Hemroid frustrates me ...
I'm single female 31 has an internal hemroids becuse my 8 hr sitting (job). I've been searching medication on line. Need your advice,
Hem Tea, Avatrol, venapro ... or ?????
They all say : guaranteed.
Which product I can trust ?
Any one with GOOD experience , Please .... I need your help.

Confused I don't mind drinking BAD tasting tea ... or anything but plese NO SURGERY.

I was about to order Herm Tea, but from all these posts ... I don't think they recommend.

Any body experience taking medicine and have NO recurrence even
still have the same life style ( 8 hr sitting ). ?????

God bless you all. This forum helps a lot .

:wink:
RACHEL
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 6 Sep, 2006 09:43 pm
I had one-a-those decades ago. Reminds me of a story, but never mind.

I am lucky, knock on wood, eating a reasonable amount of veggies and fruit, and plenty of pasta with olive oil.. and relatively little in the way of whole steaks, etc.
Love a duck, let me not be sorry for saying this, but I don't get why people take stuff like Metamucil.... and batches of my friends do.
0 Replies

orange22

Sun 17 May, 2009 07:16 am
@snehz,
I read your post and was wondering where you purchased the Hem Tabs and or Hem Tea. I was frantically looking for it to purchase for my husband. He had a hemorrhoid "flare up" several years back , took the Hem Tabs and said they worked like a MIRACLE. I've searched high and low on the internet to find them again and can't. If you could be of any help in helping me locate them it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Pam
Stann

Thu 6 Aug, 2009 08:44 pm
@Dr Evil,
Okay folks, I have used hem-tabs twice and I believe they work! I don't know how much my other threapy and time had to do with it, but they did not go away until I took hem-tabs! The tea is not worth the pain and misery, just they the tabs, they are nearly as effective! I have to say, that I do believe in hem-tabs!!!
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Thu 6 Aug, 2009 08:55 pm
@Chai,
The strain of running on hem tea.
0 Replies

ebbieebster

Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:07 am
@Chai,
My husband has had this problem very bad and he does not go to the doc very often unless emergency. He has very seriously considered seeing the doc. I knew then he was a in serious way. He tried the Hem Tea for 7 days and said that he has not felt this good in 2 months. I am ordering more it is really a great product. I hope this helps others out there.
Ebbiee
0 Replies

rrtdave

Sun 20 Sep, 2009 10:12 pm
@orange22,
I have used hem tea, very bitter even with honey added, but it worked after one cup. I'm currently trying the hem tabs occasionally. The bottle gives a website as: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

skeptic1

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 05:26 pm
I just received the HemTabs. I have not taken any as of yet. I did not get the tea. I am 40 yrs old and have only had VERY mild cases in the past. This time it is horrible external case. Those of you that have taken the tabs, if you could please let me know how they worked for you. Thank you.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 05:42 pm
@Chai,
...."this stuff smells like a Catholic Church during Lent"....

Ok, wth does that mean.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:41 pm
@snehz,
Well, dang that China Tea, anyway. It's been seven years, and it looks like she went off and left us hanging, so to speak.
0 Replies