Should eating human flesh be legalized?

Enray

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 01:46 pm
Re: Should eating human flesh be legalized?
ps2huang wrote:
I think eating human body should be legalized. Because we are lacking many foods; the world is getting more population, and we don't have enough food source to fulfill our hungerness. Thus, we do need our same being--human.
I don't mean we can just find any being to kill. We can find human materials through many associations: 1)we can have those criminal who are sentenced death penalty to be our cooking materials after they are killed, and 2)we can get those human materials by aborted infants. Some pregnant females don't want their babies anymore; therefore, we can have them to sign agreements that they are willing to let their babies to be sold into market for food matters. If their babies have developed into humen forms which are able to sense and move, then I won't like it. But, as long as their babies are still in proto-type, we are able to cook and eat.
And before human materials sent to each cooking departments for foods, their bodies must be checked in order to make sure there is no disease in their body proportions. Trust me, I don't think eating human is sick, just another way to solve hunger disaster.

I understand the reason, but the method freaks me out. However, you must spend a lot of time thinking outside the box.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 02:25 pm
"are" or "have to be" it was one hell of a sentence spendy

maybe even an eternal sentence Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 03:12 pm
Re: Should eating human flesh be legalized?
ps2huang wrote:
I think eating human body should be legalized. Because we are lacking many foods; the world is getting more population, and we don't have enough food source to fulfill our hungerness. Thus, we do need our same being--human.
I don't mean we can just find any being to kill. We can find human materials through many associations: 1)we can have those criminal who are sentenced death penalty to be our cooking materials after they are killed, and 2)we can get those human materials by aborted infants. Some pregnant females don't want their babies anymore; therefore, we can have them to sign agreements that they are willing to let their babies to be sold into market for food matters. If their babies have developed into humen forms which are able to sense and move, then I won't like it. But, as long as their babies are still in proto-type, we are able to cook and eat.
And before human materials sent to each cooking departments for foods, their bodies must be checked in order to make sure there is no disease in their body proportions. Trust me, I don't think eating human is sick, just another way to solve hunger disaster.

swift said it better and first

better yet, ever seen soylent green
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:20 pm
Swift came first to me.

I didn't like Soylent Green on account of Edward G's despair.And I don't think he chose the right music.A bit sentimental I thought.

But it was an excellent post by djjd.I think Swift might have admired it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:23 pm
true about the film, the original book, "make room, make room", was better
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:30 pm
I ate an odd dish tonight from the local Chinese take-out place. Peking noodles with meat sauce...strange but they could not divulge what type of meat was used Surprised ...no matter it was tasty although I have a desire now to take a chomp on the mayor Laughing .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:37 pm
lol, a friend of my sisters was a cook in the navy reserves, and she said they used to get packages of ground meat, labelled "100% meat" and nothing else
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 06:39 pm
Ref-sturgies Lord Mayor mixed grill.

That's really kinky.An elected official.If he gets away with that it'll be Black Rod next and we'll have nobody to knock on the door of the House of Lords.
0 Replies

zeroh

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 07:20 pm
yeah, legalize it, so I can live my dream and fight off the zombie civilization, and end up dying from get pumbled my millions of zombies and ripped apart by teeth and nails, ha
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 07:25 pm
Don't zombies just crack open the skull and suck out the brain matter? Not true cannibalism if ya ask me (and even if ya don't ask).
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2005 07:40 pm
i'm with sturgis on this one

zombies are basically brain suckers, not really cannibals at all
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 02:56 pm
people still chewing the fat on this one? oh dear
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 03:14 pm
Well, fatty corpses aren't necessarily all bad since they tend to be much more tender and less gristled.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 03:26 pm
And if nobody is planning to eat that arm could you pass it to me please?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 05:23 am
see no arm in that
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2005 07:58 am
Well shake a leg and get it over to me...
0 Replies