Should eating human flesh be legalized?

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 07:11 pm
yeah arent they those red things?? yuk
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 08:15 am
Yes eating human flesh shuold be legalized.

For way too long the government has capitalized on the criminilization of one of the most harmless organs (yes, skin is an organ) on the planet. And if God didn't want us to eat human skin, why did He make it so delicious? Skin has many uses--to make rope, for example--and our economy could greatly benefit from it's legalization, were the bourgeois less intent on hoarding wealth.

Wait a second...I was thinking about weed, sorry.

Man, I'm so stoned!
0 Replies

zeroh

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 05:50 pm
yes, become a zombie, and gather everyone in the world except for me and about 4 other people, and try to hunt us down... (my second most wanted dream)
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 06:41 am
I detest the smell of refried brains in the morning (it's more of an afternoon treat for me).
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 07:18 am
For the record (Theodore) Tobias Schneebaum famed chronicler and dining partner of cannibals has died.

New York Times Obituary Link
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 10:42 am
sozobe wrote:
I wonder if this is a Modest Proposal type thing. (Abortion, particularly.)

Anyway, ew.

Two things come to mind. A segment I saw on (I think) Discovery depicting people who ate placenta and an Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode that feetured a gourmand's club who ate a delicacy which turned out to be human flesh. The twist was that members of the club were the ones being eaten.

Even if we were to agree that we should start eating the flesh of the executed, it would require a constitutional amendment to do so.

If we were that hard up for flesh to eat, seems to me we would at least consider dogs and cats before humans, not that I would advocate that either.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 10:43 am
Sturgis wrote:
I detest the smell of refried brains in the morning (it's more of an afternoon treat for me).

Why do they call them refried beans when they only fry them once? I will post the answer later.
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 12:10 pm
Here in Wales we eat the livers of our vanquished enemies that we may breathe their life essence into our souls and become strong virile warriors.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 01:03 pm
JJ-

That's ridiculous John.The fact that you vanquished them proves their life essence was sub standard.

Cannibals eat their enemies in order to turn them into defecation products.

Actually this thread could be used in Intelligent Design propaganda as there can't possible be a scientific reason for not eating other humans can there?On the face of it it must be a reasonably good nutrient and,considering the cost of funerals,an economic plus.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 01:12 pm
Spenius, you crack me up today. Laughing
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 01:48 pm
Cyr-

You would be better off on a foray into the nightlife and gettting up somebody else's crack.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 06:07 am
Everything in due time..
0 Replies

VigilanteJustice

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:05 pm
Legalization of this activity will lead to it's abuse and misuse. No thanks.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:06 pm
Never know unless we try it....I could go for some roast thigh of man right about now...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:13 pm
vigilante, "abuse" and "misuse"? What, you mean murder? That happens now and all that good meat just goes to waste......
0 Replies

VigilanteJustice

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:30 pm
Bella, you found Jesus eh? You mean to say that our Lord would condone cannibalism?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:36 pm
God has no problem with cannibalism, especially if it is done in order to preserve life. There you are in a snowed in mountain cabin with 4 pals. There is no way out and a ceiling beam falls and hits your friend. There is no food in the cupboards...guess what, you'll start chomping on your friend and if you don't your other 3 friends...well, they will be glad to devour your remains a few days later when you kick off from starvation. So you see, God ain't gonna be that bugged if you eat a friend (or any other human) for good reason.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:40 pm
Vigilante-Justice wrote:
Bella, you found Jesus eh? You mean to say that our Lord would condone cannibalism?

Yeah, he was hiding behind the sofa the whole time. That man just cannot play hide and go seek. I always find him. Like the time we were playing at Satan's house. Yes, contrary to popular belief Satan and Jesus are actually friends....poor Satan got a bad rap when Jesus lost in poker to him. That little rat Judas ran all over town telling everyone that the Devil was evil and he was out to get us. Selfish humans don't realize that we are the evil ones so we pass the blame on to poor Satan, who by the way, looks great in blue but no one ever shows him wearing it. Always red and black red and black. Anyway, I digress. It only took me 4 1/2 minutes to find Jesus. But Satan, he is a tricky little devil. I still haven't found him, and that was 2 weeks ago!!
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 06:41 pm
Shades of Idi Amin!!!
Beware when he invites you for dinner like the spider said to the fly 'welcome to my parlor'.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 07:54 pm
http://www.art-bin.com/bilder/oswift.gif

I believe it is, shall we say, quite likely a modest proposal.

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~rbear/modest.html
0 Replies