Bella's Bordello

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:55 am
Bella Dea wrote:
...on and off the pole.

Even when they aren't on the pole... aren't they on a pole?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:56 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
So whose my first customer?? Can I have a stage name?

Your name is Crystal Titties. Shake what yo momma gave ya!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 10:56 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
...on and off the pole.

Even when they aren't on the pole... aren't they on a pole?

Well, depends on who you get. Some of my girls are strictly entertainers...others are....well, entertainers...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 11:00 am
Well SInce I am your only dancer so far and as of right now the place isn't booming, I am going to lunch, be back in an hour, try and make me some appointments

~Crystal Titties~
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 11:16 am
Sorry, but I don't work for anyone else. Strictly self-employed. But thanks for the offer, Bella!

(Kicky! You said you'd never tell about Bangkok! Embarrassed )
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 11:17 am
Suit yourself, Eva, but I think I could make you a star!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 11:22 am
Sorry Eva, but with a talent like yours, how could I NOT want the world to know? It would be a crime against humanity...like keeping silent about Michelangelo or not telling anyone that you had just discovered the cure for cancer...I'm sorry, but you have gifts and I can't help but want the world to share in the joy that I have experienced! Please...please at least consider doing one more public show, just a one-time-for-old-times kind of thing...it would be a gift to the world, and it would really help your friend Bella get this place launched right.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:44 pm
i would like to be a dominatrix...
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 02:13 pm
Considering legalities as well as my holy, angelic purpose on this planet, I will settle for taking money at the door and handing out pamphlets to our customers. Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 04:04 pm
Sanctuary wrote:
Considering legalities as well as my holy, angelic purpose on this planet, I will settle for taking money at the door and handing out pamphlets to our customers. Very Happy

atta girl!

one always needs designated drivers.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 05:04 pm
I saw Eva do that trick with the ping pong balls in Cleveland, back in '03. She had been drinking quite heavily that night and the alcohol caused her considerable skills to lessen somewhat.

One of the ping pong balls shot out with tremendous velocity and took out my left eye.

I have always suspected her of doing that on purpose, but she vehemently denies such accusations.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 05:14 pm
>peeks in<
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 08:52 pm
Boys, boys.....

You know very well that I promised the Viscount on his deathbed that I would give up that life. Right before we were married. You remember, Gus...you stood up for us at the ceremony. (Well, actually you wobbled a lot. It was the brandy.)

The old life was a lot of fun while it lasted, but it hardly compared with inheriting the Venetian villa and the Viscount's considerable fortune.

Oh, and there was his love, of course.

So I am a respectable lady these days, thanks to the dear old geezer. And I'll thank you not to bring up the ping pong ball business any more. It could cost me customers at the Wine Cellar, and business is slow enough as it is.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 08:46 am
Did I lose my stripper job already?? or were we closed for the holiday?>
0 Replies

barefootTia

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:08 am
I'll consider working here if you will offer medical and dental, plus 401k and a retirement plan.....these are important issues to discuss with any prospective employer, although I don't plan on laying on my back until I'm old and gray, it would be good to know that there are other perks on the job besides pleasuring someone.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 09:11 am
are you looking for a liaison in vienna? i could open up a branch over here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 10:11 am
dagmaraka wrote:
are you looking for a liaison in vienna? i could open up a branch over here.

Sure! Business sure ain't hoppin here....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 10:11 am
barefootTia wrote:
I'll consider working here if you will offer medical and dental, plus 401k and a retirement plan.....these are important issues to discuss with any prospective employer, although I don't plan on laying on my back until I'm old and gray, it would be good to know that there are other perks on the job besides pleasuring someone.

I can't offer the 401K right now but do offer some medical....as in, a check up every week for STDs.
0 Replies