wild stories!!

flushd

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 03:58 pm
shewolf; you rock Smile

If only there weren't so many cams and phonecams nowadays, I might not feel so iffy as I get older. sigh. Damn pervs. taking pics with their phones!

Craziest place: probably the hostel incident. Under the covers in a room full of strangers in bunk beds. Hmm, what was I on? Embarrassed
0 Replies

georgio

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 12:47 am
The last year in university, in the day of our graduating, I had sex with my colleague (I wanted her long for long time), it was in the third floor, in the corridor, nobody was there, just us.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 08:58 am
georgio you remind me of girl i wanted for a long time too.. she was my first girl Embarrassed Embarrassed aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!! lol......i couldnt believe she actually went for it and she was telling me c'mon c'mon!! lmao i froze in my tracks...eventually got going i remember looking at the clock like at 1:00 pm.. we were walking home at 5:15 .... man i was so desperate we took 4 hours!!! lmao... now i am lucky if i can up with 5 minutes.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 09:24 pm
sorry Im late LOL...um in the back of a public bus..in Australia with my fiance...it was like 2am in the morning and only about 7 people on it, but I know the guy 4 seats in front of us knew what we were doing! LOL
...plus we were plastered, which didnt help, cause we probably thought we were being quiet when we were not! Very Happy
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 09:55 pm
logicalunit42 wrote:

i just think its a little embarassing for people who didn't have sex. also there is no point. those two combined make me think you guys shouldn't go on about it.

Ummm, hey, wait I just had this totally logical burst of inspiration: If one who had not engaged in the act of sexual intercourse found the topic to be embarrassing because of this impediment to one's ability to participate, could one not then click "back" on the computer and, thusly, exit the offending thread without having to suffer the continuing embarrassment? And, further, if one was so embarrassed by topics being discussed that one personally does not have experience with, should one not then lock oneself in a dark basement and have no further contact with the rest of humanity? Cool, no?
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 10:01 pm
P.S. In the hot tub at a hotel...not like the in-room jacuzzi, I'm talkin' right next to the pool... Laughing
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 11:11 pm
OK ONE TIME I WENT TO MY GRANMA'S FARM AND THERE WAS A MULE TIE-DOWN WELL I WAS DRUNK AND THEY TOOK A PICTURE OF US... HERE IS THE PICTURE:
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3664/kid9cy.th.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:03 am
Ok, so me and my boyfriend (at the time) were in the local outdoor public swimming pool and it was a cool night so we were the only ones left there, except for the life guards of course. Anyway, he talks me into doing the nasty right there in the pool, insisting no one would know. I have a feeling the lifeguards knew, though because they were smiling at us :-D
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:46 am
montana who would think with that inocent smile in your avatar Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:53 am
Never let looks deceive you ;-)
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:55 am
lmao just look at mine lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 12:58 am
Yeah, who knows what kinda monkey business you'll be up too next :-)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 01:15 am
In a commuter train between from Canon Street at 2000 in the evening !! Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 01:16 am
You bad boy, Prince ;-)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 01:19 am
Laughing it was really funny !! I was out drinking with friends and picked up this guy (the only time I think I was bold enough to act as a slut) - he was going the same way as me, and I had to leave early since I had to go to a party. So we get on the train, sit at the back and went for it.

As my station was approaching we had to really go at it, because errrr....ummmm..... we had to finish before I got off !! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 01:21 am
LOL! I knew you had spunk ;-)
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 09:25 am
In the break room at work, it was my birthday present from a woman I worked with.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 10:41 am
you should have told her....mmmmm.. now that i think of it i forgot my b-day is actually tomorrow.. Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 04:53 pm
LOL Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Vixen

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2005 11:37 pm
Let's see... this is an interesting way of fighting boredom and fatigue... just thinking about this stuff is making my heartrate go up and I really need that right now!!! Smile

- Conference room at a hospital where I volunteered when I was a junior in college
- Library stacks (multiple times) and a study room in the same library
- Public bathroom at the university (the cleaning lady walked in on us, she started mumbling something in Spanish and ran out)
- In a car parked under bright street lamps in downtown D----- (when we finished and I finally paid attention to the surroundings there was a crowd of about 10 guys, drunk barhoppers - it was a weekend night, enthusiastically clapping outside)
- Movie theaters
- Outdoor theater stage and stands
- A beach on Maui
- Office (with the secretary sitting on the other side of the wall)
... wow... I better stop - I think I am beginning to sound like an exhibitionist Embarrassed , which is not at all the case - my ex-husband and I were just an incredibly compatible couple sexually throughout our 8 year relationship (too bad he was lacking in other areas!) Sad

Back to work now...
0 Replies