wild stories!!

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 08:41 am
where is the wildest place you have been intimate with someone??
c'mon dont be shy Embarrassed

we all got our stories... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,560 • Replies: 40
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 09:47 am
This one time...no, I can't say.

ON THE END OF THE BED!!! HELL YEA!

Never anywhere too crazy. Probably on a hotel balcony during spring break. Tons of people right below, music blaring, ect. Nobody below could see, but if anyone from either side came out on their balconies, they could have looked over and see.
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 09:55 am
is there a point to this thread?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:02 am
logicalunit42 wrote:

Yes. If you understood the English language, it is to share stories of places you have had SEX with people. I may be going out on a limb, but I believe this is what roofinguy meant.

Now, a question for you: didn't your parents have any children that lived?
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:30 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
logicalunit42 wrote:

Yes. If you understood the English language, it is to share stories of places you have had SEX with people. I may be going out on a limb, but I believe this is what roofinguy meant.

Now, a question for you: didn't your parents have any children that lived?

i just think its a little embarassing for people who didn't have sex. also there is no point. those two combined make me think you guys shouldn't go on about it.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:36 am
IT HAD TO BE LOGIC!!!!!

man!! can you follow the lead... kiwichic and a few others always follow my lead.. its all in good spirit, cmon enjoy life,,,,relax,,,,have fun,,,,smile,,, oh wait i forgot!!!! so you know what i mean by "smile" here is the logic version:

A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement

there: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!............

i have to say one time i remember going with a girl on my dads swimming pool.
we live next to the border so we have a lot of border patrol patroling around.. we started swimming but somehow ended up getting in to it... Razz well in the middle of it this border patrol helicopter went flying right over us pretty high above ground .. then i noticed the started doing a weird patroling method...they started flyng in circles above us!!!!

since i like to finish what i start i decided to give them a free show.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and continued on...after that we were popular with the border agents i think cuz everytime thay stop us at checkpoints the just say"go on keep moving" no id needed...lmao

well the girl must have liked it cuz she just pop our second beautifull child 3 years ago and i am still married to her... :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:38 am
If you haven't had sex, then don't answer.

Wait, how the hell is it embarrassing? Is anyone forcing you to say "I'm a virgin," or "I can't get laid, so I don't have any stories?"

Change the channel.
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:44 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Wait, how the hell is it embarrassing? Is anyone forcing you to say "I'm a virgin," or "I can't get laid, so I don't have any stories?"

Change the channel.

but if i don't contribute it will make me look bad, like i don't have any stories, like you're makign some higher class of group here thta i can't be in.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:45 am
logicalunit42 wrote:

i just think its a little embarassing for people who didn't have sex. also there is no point. those two combined make me think you guys shouldn't go on about it.

dont like the subject?
dont open the thread..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:46 am
i had sex in the convention center in albq.
stopped the elevator and all. ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 10:57 am
logicalunit42 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Change the channel.

but if i don't contribute it will make me look bad, like i don't have any stories, like you're makign some higher class of group here thta i can't be in.

Seriously, just stop. You obviously have NO reason to post in this thread. There are thousands of members on this site, nobody's taking mental notes who doesn't post. You're only making yourself look bad with your retarded responses.

Shewolf...and you never even called after. Hussy.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 11:49 am
damn it, i don't have any wild places...

but i did watch a couple (as did everyone at the party) on the front lawn...she was on top and just went crazy...i was impressed, i don't think i can move that well...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 11:50 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

if you would have stayed awake I wouldnt have to. ;-)
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:12 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
logicalunit42 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Change the channel.

Seriously, just stop. You obviously have NO reason to post in this thread. There are thousands of members on this site, nobody's taking mental notes who doesn't post. You're only making yourself look bad with your retarded responses.

there are thousands of members of the site, but i know all the major posters.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:16 pm
wow.
your special
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:17 pm
except shewolf
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:28 pm
hey shewolf...i never had the oo's to actually stop the elevator i mean you got cameras... didnt anybody ask whats going on??? like the security or something!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that must be exiting....specially if they overwrite the stop button and your ass naked lmao...doors open and the first thing they see is mr.cheeks lol...))

hey logic... dont worry my friend.. youll get yours...i didnt post this to discriminate no one!!!...if you havent gotten laid is probably due to this dumb attitude!!..

just dont go on stopping elevators you might make some people mad when they see the arrow not moving..lol
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:53 pm
Come on Logicalunit42 - people get bored with all the talk of politics and religion. Just make something up like...I once did it in a space ship... or (fill in fantasy here_______).
0 Replies

logicalunit42

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 01:00 pm
ok. i climbed to the top of the himalayas and had sex with my gf in a buddist monastary.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 01:52 pm
Roofingguy wrote:
hey shewolf...i never had the oo's to actually stop the elevator i mean you got cameras... lol

nope. No cameras

Roofingguy wrote:

just dont go on stopping elevators you might make some people mad when they see the arrow not moving..lol

this was 10 years ago , so no, cameras werent there and it was the back of the entrance area where the elevators are rarely used on a regular basis.

exciting? ehh at the time yeah.. now? ppbbtthhh nah
0 Replies