Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 10:34 am
That's a relief to us all . . .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:13 pm
Setanta wrote:
What wine goes well with hasenpfeffer?

Although I don't drink, I think this to be an important question.

Zinfandel, if you prefer US wines, a Dornfelder (that's an excellent German wine, mostly from the Nahe or Mosel) or an Italian Barolo D.O.C.G. Giulin would be my suggestions.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 01:29 pm
I don't drink either, Valter, but i think it important for a good host to offer his guests the best . . .

Here, try the victory sausages--only 30% sawdust . . .
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 01:44 pm
Thanks, but only if they are real vintage, Prairie Chapel Ranch-branded freedom sausages !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 01:47 pm
Yes, only the finest of free-range sausages are harvested to make this toothsome treat ! ! !
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 01:56 pm
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind gift! (Btw and since I have you just on the line: you don't know by any chance, if the half-brother of Hitler's illegitime dachshound was of Palestinian descent?)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 03:23 pm
No, as far as i know, that poor canine was simply the victim of SD guards who found it hilarious to dress him up in a burnoose.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:05 am
With regards to the host Setanta: Hitler was rubbish, a lunatic, a bastard, and unfortunately, a lucky one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:10 am
Not only that, the the misfortune of his "luck" was visited upon millions of innocent heads.
0 Replies