Does she like me?

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2023 11:13 pm
keya=girl i’m curious ab
sam=Keyas friend
couple school years ago keyas friends (sam wasn’t there) would always say that i had a crush on keya when i didn’t even know her.

i saw keyra again couple years later. Here is story:
2 random guys sat next to me & played board games. They asked if i wanted to play but i decided not too and Sam would sometimes join them. on picture day, i was in line to get in the building & noticed how Keya and Sam were out of the line then i saw them go behind me in line. When i go inside there was another line & when i was about to take a photo, Keya got out of the line & was staring right me while smiling.

I glanced back & she continued staring. I glanced again and she looked away and ran her finger over her hair if that means anything. I got nervous and got up & was about to go, the camera man told me to sit down & that he wasn’t done yet.

i got to class & my aquitance randomly asked “if everything was alright” i said yeah.(i think she spoke to him?) also after this he would say how i get girls. A day after that weirdly,One of sams friends sat at my seat so i moved seats & keya decided to join sam with others playing board games.

3 months later I’m walking to school without realizing she was walking infront of me (facing my direction and walking other way) and i was staring off too space at her and she was smiling like this 😃.

Another time i saw her face faced down at her desk while seated and i was standing far & i glance at her for a sec & see she already has her eye looking up at me. She could be spacing off but it’s a weird way too. Just wondering if she like me or not. Also in 11yh grade she would say how she wanted to talk to more quiet guys outloud idk if it was so i could hear it but i’m quiet
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 717 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2023 10:07 am
@Thecrusher100,
Are you looking for a sign from the universe to, I dunno, actually talk to Keya and gauge her interest that way?

Then here's your sign.

Talk. To. Her.

Stop looking for signs and wonders. This isn't Leviticus.
Stacyh

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2023 05:33 am
@Thecrusher100,
It looks like there might be some small signs of interest between you two. Looking at each other, her playing games with Sam, and their happy meetings might suggest she could be interested. The times when she seemed to know you were there and said she wanted to speak with more calm guys in the 11th grade could be clues. Even though it's not certain, these notices show some possible interest. But if you want to know more, starting a simple conversation and do more to discover common interests as that might also help to make the situation clearer.
Thecrusher100

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 12:23 pm
@jespah,
What do i say first tho Do i say hi then what
0 Replies

Thecrusher100

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2024 12:24 pm
@Stacyh,
yeah i wanna talk to her but idk what to say after saying “hi”
0 Replies