Need Help with Surpirse...Very Little Time to Prepare!

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:54 am
Ok, so I've been sort of a **** lately when it comes to my husband and our home. I've neglected things, forgot things, just really don't care about things. Well, last night was the breaker....he called me and asked me if I could do him a favor...please throw in a load of his work clothes for him. I said sure, no problem. Well, he called this morning at 10 and asked if I'd done the clothes. I totally forgot. Poor guy. Now he has to wear dirty work clothes and mind you he works in a restaurant so he smells like a burger after work. Yum. Rolling Eyes Normally, I would just say "sorry, you didn't do laundry and have to wear dirty clothes...." but this time, I told him I'd do it and so he didn't worry about getting them done. I feel really bad because he is the boss and he can't show up wearing nasty, dirty clothes that smell like a 3 day old burger.

So, I want to do something nice for him tonight. Has to be in home, not expensive and is something a guy would like. Any ideas? Help! I am heading toward the Worst Wife of the Year award.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 809 • Replies: 7
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:56 am
an apology from a naked woman
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 08:58 am
How about going to a really nice bakery and getting a fancy schmancy cake with "you are the best husband in the world" written on it?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 09:16 am
You could go ahead and do the laundry now. You know, wash the ones he's not wearing since he surely has more than one uniform.

Then be folding them in the nude when he walks in the door.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 09:36 am
Chai Tea wrote:
How about going to a really nice bakery and getting a fancy schmancy cake with "you are the best husband in the world" written on it?

Chai! You've sparked my creative mind! He said a long time ago that he always wanted one of those big cookies they sell at Mrs. Fields...

I think I might have to order one with "I love you" or "Worlds Greatest Husband" on it or something. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 09:37 am
squinney wrote:
You could go ahead and do the laundry now. You know, wash the ones he's not wearing since he surely has more than one uniform.

Then be folding them in the nude when he walks in the door.

Yeah, I have to do it now. I feel awful about it. Normally, I'd tell him it's his own fault for not being responsible but I totally dropped the ball.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 09:38 am
shewolfnm wrote:
an apology from a naked woman

Is it always about sex with you!?!

:wink: (just kidding...you know it turns me on)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 11:49 am
i didnt say anything about sex
i said get NAKED

sheessshh everything always turns into SEX with you doesnt it?

you cant just walk around with everything dangling for NOTHING?

perv...
0 Replies