wanted: an uncomplicated relationship, however I can get it

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2023 12:33 pm
I'm taking a bold or maybe pointless step to put this out there but I'm in a "what the hell" state of mind. I'm a white guy, 6'0" 165lbs lean and limber, nothing to speak of wrong with me physically (I'm over the liver disease haha), still have some looks (so I'm told) and a smooth face, I.T. professional, make about 136k/yr (so clear about 100k), no debts and California wine-country homeowner, play multiple instruments and lived the rock 'n roll life earlier on, read books like mad, traveled the USA all over and some of Europe and...I'm 66 [memories of a 66-yo these days: doing acid in classes in 11th grade, paying knocking a scalper down from twenty to five bucks to see Led Zeppelin, playing guitar in wild gigs with punk rock bands...etc]. In spite of these assets I can't seem to get one woman with any sort of class interested in me on any of these stupid dating apps, for 3-4 years now. I did snag one babe in my bombing around in the last seven years since my divorce and she was a good time but quickly revealed herself to be a complete nutcase and sabotaged the whole thing with her stupid demands, dramatizations, and hallucinatory jealously where she otherwise would have had it made with me for the rest of her days. To the end she insisted we were "compatible".

So at this point I am about completely fed up with crazy mercenary American women and having to be wary of even trying to get laid on Backpage for fear of cop-traps (as I read in an article, the cops in CA don't have to reveal whether they're cops) and losing everything in a humiliating bust with possible big fines and jail time, etc, the whole American hypocrisy. I have never been able to be real forward and pushy with women, I was raised with manners and to be a gent and so far through a string of women they have always pretty much thrown themselves in my path whether I wanted them or not. I would be totally happy to try to make a woman happy, if they could only BE happy with what's going right, instead of relentlessly staying unhappy because of some little thing they don't have at the moment. Short of that (and I seem to be, for good now) what I want at this point is to know where in the world, literally, I can go and get hustled by beautiful whores, or even honest non-whores who wouldn't mind having nice doses of money spent on them if they would only promise to not complicate my life and drive me nuts. Fill me in gents, I'm dying on the vine with a bank account full of cash, beyond belief! What a world. Thanks.

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2023 01:03 pm
@Sunset999,
Sunset999 wrote:
what I want at this point is to know where in the world, literally, I can go and get hustled by beautiful whores, or even honest non-whores who wouldn't mind having nice doses of money spent on them if they would only promise to not complicate my life and drive me nuts.

Um, yeah.

Nope. No thank you. Nada. Zilch.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 22 Jul, 2023 01:11 pm
@Sunset999,
G on Tinder or one of those places and say you want to be a Sugar Daddy. This is not the place for what you're looking for.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2023 12:18 am
@Mame,
Poor ol' 66 year old only wants to be protected from American whores........Here's a message, grow up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2023 07:20 am
@glitterbag,
You just have to wonder about a 66yr old ex rock and roller with his own house in Napa, with an income over $100K who can't seem to be able to "get it on."
0 Replies

Coconuts75

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2023 01:55 am
Sounds like you're a great guy, honestly I don't know where to tell you to look. I like to find down to earth people myself and of course hoping they ain't the cops, lol.
Women gotta be screening their men, you know. We don't want no scrubs. I personally prefer to be friends first and have chemistry and take it from there. Exchange photos and phone numbers, you know the routine. Even Women love one night stands, dirty and unedited pure mad passion from the groin Sex. But we don't want to wake up and find we just fxk a child molester or a murdered or hell even a stalker 🤔
Try hanging out at a bowling alley or a local pub for a bit with friends. I don't do online dating cause I'm shy and I am not a good judge of character online.
Each woman is different, best of luck in your journey, I hope you get laid;-)
0 Replies