Pat Robertson Calls for Assassination of Hugo Chavez!!!

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 11:20 pm
Admittedly, I have not waded through the 26 or 28 pages of this thread.

"Hi-eva," as they say in my beloved South... Pat Robertson is a major league di*ck!

Why doesn anyone take his idiotic pronouncenets seriously?

Because he ran for president? BS! Lyndon LaRouche has run on a quasi Democrattive party for ages.

Tell Walter he must eat water cress and asparagous, but his metabolism will rule...albeit his "piss" will smell limke aspargous.

Fine
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 12:18 am
We live in a region, well know for its asparagus, Finn.
But here the season ends at June, 15.

I like water cress on my sandwiches and not only as decoration like they do in restarants.

Ehem, why did you advice such?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 05:12 am
I don't know about asparagus urine, or much about DSL v. coax.

But, I'm pretty sure Pats connection to God would be a nanotube. If we can get the concept "off the ground" I imagine televangelists being some of the first to sell their listners vacation packages to heaven.

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20021005/bob9.asp

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/space_elevator_020327-1.html
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 05:21 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Why doesn anyone take his [Robertson's] idiotic pronouncenets seriously?

Because he ran for president? BS! Lyndon LaRouche has run on a quasi Democrattive party for ages.

Pat Robertson has been a shaker and mover of the Republican Party for a long time.

Robertson ran for President in the Republican Party, not a quasi-Republican party, whatever that may be. And he did well in some primaries.

More importantly, he has been recognized by all as being one of the two major leaders for the Christian fundamentalist movement, especially in the Republican party. Jerry Falwell, (another specimen), is the other.

John McCain drew much criticism back in 2000 when he said that the Republican party has to move away from being so closely associated with these two and their Christian fundamentalist political movement.

Here is the text of the speech he made that drew such criticism.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 05:58 am
kelticwizard wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Now that you guys have kissed and made up, could we expect to be back on topic in the near future? Laughing

Hmm, I wonder if pat has DSL?

Pat has a direct DSL line to God.

His upload speed is obviously much faster than his download speed.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 06:58 am
FreeDuck wrote:
kelticwizard wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Now that you guys have kissed and made up, could we expect to be back on topic in the near future? Laughing

Hmm, I wonder if pat has DSL?

Pat has a direct DSL line to God.

His upload speed is obviously much faster than his download speed.

By DSL,do you mean Dick Sucking Lips? Now THAT would be a story.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 07:01 am
So are we learning that in addition to his thousands of other accomplishments and connections to those in high places, Baldimo is also the cable guy?

Wow!!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
"We live in a region, well know for its asparagus, Finn. But here the season ends at June, 15."

I can vouch for the very good asparagus of Germany. When we visited Walter in May, we had those delicious asparagus a couple of times with our meals. yum
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 11:53 am
kelticwizard wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Why doesn anyone take his [Robertson's] idiotic pronouncenets seriously?

Pat Robertson has been a shaker and mover of the Republican Party for a long time......

well after all he did found the christian coalition. though they've been losing steam over the last few years, that's still a major league pac.

and yeah, it seems like most of his followers hang on his every word, then parrot it right out to the world at large. i saw a few times this week where people where nodding along and, out of obscurity, demanding the head of hugo chavez on a plate. and so it goes...

so he's not really just the humble reverend smith from anywhere usa, is he ?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2005 12:49 pm
Pat and Bush both has a direct line to god. They're both crazy!
0 Replies