Cheating with a married man

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2023 01:28 pm
I have been sleeping with a married man for a little over two years now. He claims to love me and be in love with me, however there is little to no chance of him leaving his marriage anytime in the near future or even at all. He claims that this is because she has strict traditional values, and won't leave him without cause. And he wont leave her because if he does, she'll take all the money and assets. oh yeah.....and he's my boss.

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2023 02:53 pm
@natstat12,
And...?

I imagine (hope) that you know what to do.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2023 10:06 am
@natstat12,
He's given her cause. You're being played.
natstat12

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2023 07:52 pm
@jespah,
I feel like it should be super obvious....but why do i feel in love?
0 Replies

natstat12

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2023 07:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah but she is oblivious
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2023 08:41 pm
@natstat12,
So that justifies the betrayal and hurt?

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2023 05:55 am
@natstat12,
Quote:

Yeah but she is oblivious

I'm going to hack and start draining your bank account $10 a week. It's OK because you'll never know.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2023 03:56 pm
@natstat12,
So your his side poon. He goes back to your thrauft for his occasional drink. Knowing it could blow at any moment. Point taken is you actually giving him a better time in life. Congratulation your making a guy feel he is worth more then he really is.

You could

Point taken is that you could pull a Monoica Lewinski ( that is basically where your at ). Next is to save the garments, and "barack-male" him with a lawsuit and retire for that job as far as it would take you. Maybe you could have another career if the pay-out is big enough.

or

Then again maybe he lets one go and get you pregnant, and gives you the molly-coddling treatment allowing you to stay at home from work, and send you to school or something along those lines just to keep it yourself and not come out with "Who is the fajar"

Point is that

I knew a guy not in my family. Had a thing with two of these employees. He made sex with them. Then he got married to his sweet-heart ( who looks like his sister ). He tried to call it off but they took him to court for harassment charges. I don't know how that went down but again there is no proof of anything occurring. Reality it is a big no when it comes to doing it with co-workers and especially those above and or under you.
0 Replies

Coconuts75

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2023 04:30 am
Considering he's a married man he should be off limits what if he was your husband? Would you be fine with sharing him? I don't think so! I'm married and I shared my first husband and I am not about to share my second husband. I'm not the same woman I was 20 years ago. I won't stand for it. Do you honestly think that ladies husband loves you? Stop kidding yourself. He loves what is in your jeans girlie. He also loves what's in his wife's jeans. Sure why not have both. He's in hog heaven, literally. He doesn't respect either one of you otherwise he would have already chosen one of you. The other would have been history.
I've also been the other woman before and never again. I was ashamed of myself for letting myself be taken advantage of in that way.
Like I said I am 20 years older now and you will learn in time but save his wife some face and tell her the truth.
0 Replies