Will he come back after no contact?

Mk32123

Reply Sun 14 May, 2023 08:32 am
Been dating a man for 12 months but never made it official for reasons that we both agreed on but I was informed that we were exclusive. We have never had any issues in the 12 months.

We had a recent argument as I’ve recently been informed that he has spoken (with intent) to a few other women. I asked him and he said he can do what he wants due to us not being official. The argument ended with him basically saying I had stressed him out and I said I’d leave the argument at that.

I expected a follow up in the following days apologising for hurting me and to say how he felt (if he wanted to end things or try with me) We’ve now not spoken for 2 weeks since. I didn’t reach out as I felt he was in the wrong, I don’t feel that I can reach out now either as 1. He was in the wrong and 2. I’m scared of being knocked back.

Is it too far gone now?

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 14 May, 2023 10:43 am
@Mk32123,
If one argument makes him seek out other women then I'd say you dodged a poor relationship and be glad he's gone.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 14 May, 2023 05:38 pm
@Mk32123,
Mk32123 wrote:

We had a recent argument as I’ve recently been informed that he has spoken (with intent) to a few other women. I asked him and he said he can do what he wants due to us not being official. The argument ended with him basically saying I had stressed him out and I said I’d leave the argument at that.

Is it too far gone now?

I would say so. Cut your losses and run.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 14 May, 2023 08:16 pm
@Mk32123,
Yes! Be happy that you got rid of him that easily - he's a snake!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 15 May, 2023 06:28 am
Why would you want to save this? Be glad you bounced a selfish person and get on with your life
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 May, 2023 10:12 am
@Mk32123,
Quote:
Will he come back after no contact?

How would random strangers with zero powers of mindreading know?

Clearly, he doesn't want to commit to that kind of relationship. That's his prerogative. I think you already have your answer.
0 Replies