I honestly think she is just looking for stuff to argue about!

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 06:51 am
You guys know my history with my wife but now I think they is just looking for things to argue about. Again, she has zero friends so I'm her only friend and I've told her I do not want to be her only friend.

Here's the latest. Two different things this past weekend.

(1) As you know my daughter shares an apartment with her roommate and we've known this girl a number of years. She's been to our house multiple times and even been to my parent's house for sunday dinner a few times. Not that she is but she's an extended daughter to me. She has a very autistic son and he's a sweet little kid. Anyway, my daughter told me she had to work early Sat morning and she was going to leave my granddaughter with her roommate and she wanted me to go by and pick her up and take her to her sister's house because her sister (my daughter's sister) was going to watch her that day. Also because her roommate was going to get a new tattoo done so she couldn't watch her. I said no problem. I swing by my daughter's place early Sat morning and while getting her packed me and the roommate were talking about her new tattoo and showed me what it was going to look like and where she was going to put it. She said it was going on her thigh. No, she didn't show me her thigh. We kept talking and I asked her how much it would cost and how long would it take. She told me that the guy who was doing it was going to do it for free because he was sweet on her. Me and the roommate started joking and I told her that he was only doing it so he could tough her thigh. We laughed a little more than I got the baby and left.

Later that day my wife and I were walking through the mall looking for one of our other granddaughter's an Easter dress and I was telling her the story about the tattoo and when I told her how I said the guy was probably only doing it for free so he could touch the roommate's thigh my wife's demeanor completely changed. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she didn't want to talk about me discussing some other woman's thigh. She said that was a bit inappropriate.

(2) Then Sunday morning we were getting ready for church. My wife was fully dressed and I had just gotten out of the shower. I had finished ironing my suit and the grandbaby's dress. We always watch Good Morning America, the Sunday edition, while we're getting ready and they now have this new weather girl on there and she is a very attractive black girl and yes, she's a bit on the thick side. I do not really find thick girls attractive but she's an attractive woman. As they were discussing the recent tornados and the devastation that one town suffered they did a spot for the weather. After that the weather girl was now sitting behind the main desk with the other anchors talking about the damage and things so I stopped to hear what they were saying as I was putting up the ironing board. My wife all of a sudden just asks me, "oh, so you find her attractive?" I mean come on! I can't even watch TV without my wife getting all upset. This is a woman on TV multiple states away but now because I stopped to hear what they were saying I now wanted to fly to NY with the hopes of running into this woman. I mean it wasn't like I was standing there getting aroused, stroking myself, or just with my mouth wide open with drool coming out. I was just listening to the story. We got into it and my wife then took off her dress and decided she wasn't going to church. Yep, me and the baby got dressed and left.

I can't understand why she has got to find anything to complain about.

Other than still being with this woman please tell me what I did wrong in either situation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 471 • Replies: 0
No top replies