Can anyone out there help me find hard to reach info?

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2002 02:49 pm
I am seeking for anyone out there, that might be able to provide me, with info on William Glasser, I have a little info. basicially his life story, and some of his work on reality therapy. Also any proper website that can help me with Babinski. See all my paper work is very crude in terms of trying to read, and I do not want to view the wrong websites, or try to get the wrong books. I am searching for places to find the best results. Any help will be greatly appreachiated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,591 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Charli

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 11:43 pm
MellowGemini - I'm not familiar with William Glasser or Babinski. Just exactly what kind of material are you looking for? Besides those two names, you can type other words into the Google search engine. Use all lower case, + signs between, no spaces. Then, at the bottom of the Google search page you can further refine your search.

I came to this question because I saw that thus far there hadn't been any responses. Good luck! :-) Charli
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 12:40 am
William Glasser MD, an American Psychiatrist
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2003 01:10 pm
THANK YOU ALL I FOUND WHAT I NEEDED Very Happy
William Glasser was in fact yes a psychiatrist. That was born in 1925, Became a clinical engineer by the age of 19 and physician by 28. Upon him meeting with and becoming friends with G.L Harrington, they devised a new form of treatment. Which spread quite rapidly, defined simply as reality therapy. Though only a limited number of licensed practioners use this approach. Compared to lamens terms idiots of our medical field that rather follow old precepts Exclamation
Maybe if interested you should check out his book on schools without failure. Very Happy Idea Very Happy
0 Replies