1. I agree that Iowa should (not) be the first State in the primary,
2. I believe the first State should be much more diverse.
3. With that being said, I believe it is important for the Democratic Party to pay attention to all three
Rural America, Urban America, and Suburban America.
4. South Carolina is clearly more diverse than Iowa.
5. South Carolina clearly have a larger black population, making South Carolina more diverse than Iowa.
6. Black Americans, White Americans, Hispanic Americans, and various other races and ethnicities
are all important to the Democratic Party.