First Democratic Primary moved to South Carolina.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2023 09:32 am
@spunkybrewster,
Lyndsey Graham's pretty braindead and they voted for him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2023 09:33 am
@Real Music,
That's alright mate, we all do it.

Not everybody has the bottle to admit it though.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2023 02:48 pm
@spunkybrewster,
So the dead people just support the republican candidates, huh, how about that. How long have these dead people been running the murder capital? Can they be prosecuted? I guess the can't, must not be residents of heaven, God would not be happy..............and we all know what he did about Lucifer.
spunkybrewster

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 12:09 pm
@glitterbag,
No the "dead people's vote" did not support just Republican candidates. Actually, as far as I know, they never voted for the Republican candidates. this started back up when Mike Madigan got in as Speaker umpteen years ago. It's a fact that JFK would never have been Richard Nixon if it had not have been for Chicago going all out for JFK. Mike Madigan when he was speaker did not want to split the pie with anyone so they all went Republican. That was until Rauner won the election right before Pritzger got in. Rauner was rich but seemed better than Pritzger but he wouldn't play ball with Mike Madigan. Pritzger got in last time because he threw money at the Republican he could beat. The other Republican would have beat his A$$ twenty days from Sunday. Now we are stuck with this jackass for 4 more years.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 12:41 pm
Lash wrote:

This place used to be awesome

That's right, the first time I got here it was just like being in the presence of God.

No, it was better than that.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2023 08:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Well the dead people shouldn't bother to vote for Kennedy anymore. He died in 1963, I remember the principle announced it over the intercom.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2023 02:02 am
@glitterbag,
They have their own band.

I'll be seeing them later this year, I've got tickets to see The Dead Kennedys
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2023 02:05 am
@glitterbag,
New people are usually welcomed, Bubbles and Yalow have had not anyproblems fitting in.

SB was agressive and confrontational from the off.

Like all Republicans they're very good at dishing it out, but start whining like little kids when others do likewise.
0 Replies