Facebook - turning off Push notifications

Huncvut

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 01:51 am
A problem that I have not been able to solve for a long time, and it concerns both the mobile application (Android) and the web application of Facebook (so, I tried everything on both platforms, but I can't do anything).

Basically, I am the administrator of my business page and I would like to turn off push notifications on my mobile phone for, say, comments. I go to the Business Suite application, right down 'Tools', then 'Settings' and 'Push Notifications'. I turn off, for example, 'Comments', go back to the 'Settings' menu.

I try to open 'Push Notifications' again and the 'Comments' item is back on. And so with any option, as if it doesn't remember that I turned it off. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried in several places, however, the problem remains. I cannot turn off notifications on the mobile phone level because I want a push notification for an inbox message.

Anyone have an idea?

jcboy

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2023 02:13 pm
@Huncvut,
Nobody here is an expert on Facebook, we get a ton of new messages because of all the issues with Facebook. That being said I don't think it's possible to turn off notifications when you're an administrator of a business page.
Huncvut

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2023 05:51 am
@jcboy,
It seems that bug is fixed, now settings are remembered.
0 Replies