Help with Facebook notifications

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2022 02:46 pm
I belong to a number of groups and have always been able to follow individual posts in those groups by turning on notifications for that post (using the 3 dots in upper right of the specific post). A few months ago, I stopped receiving those notifications on both mobile and desktop. I have tried everything - restarting, reinstalling, checking that notifications are turn on in all settings and nothing works. When I turn on notifications for a post, I get the pop up confirming that notifications are turned on but do not receive any when new people post comments. I only receive notifications if someone comments on my own posts but not other posts in my groups. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can try? I may have to resort to commenting 'following' on any post I want to follow which is annoying. First time here and I haven't figured out how I can post this in the specific FB help forum so hoping for the best.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 508 • Replies: 1
No top replies

judyarndt

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2023 06:17 pm
@London66,
Same problem; did you get it figured out?
0 Replies