Paul The Sacrificed

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 05:00 am
I stated that SOL came next and to put it on those who did what was described. Identified himself to be of or from Christ. They ignored him and he was permitted to do nothing supernatural without being punished severely and eventually died of natural causes such as heart attack or cancer or drunkenness on alcohol only and not the power. He would take a firm a great position but would be threatened and so he retracted back to OT zone. Who else would take any chance, at this time, for anybody? Losing eye sight would be grace taking from him to see that the girl slammed in to him was unsightly. Death was by 39. They would not pay so he got what he got.

Paul was a person or not at all. If so, he was saved and he followed the rule not printed when out of touch or absence of Gods. Take the highest position you gleam and do it without a massively seen sign before the entire world. Mark's would be greater a burden. Read it. John 3:16 referred to as JAB or J485 is your scope of belief other than to know he or hE or He is named and is writing. Taking jabs or swipes is not ok.

Sanctuary is what people were or still are seeking. Of course, that was a cry to let his voice and his brain to do whatever he needs or says he wants. Thus, getting the world off our back and then somebody assigned to protect and enforce His Will. Not your interprettation or the Stephen King's identification of "The Sisters" being two specific females or even his alleged mother or even "father" as those he expected and issued love. Hates the Eve is what those with the issue. Hates because they say they have her. They say they are her.

Seeking death is what they were doing? Never sought it but cowardly hid from it while I was here to tell you to stop seeking death.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 537 • Replies: 3

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 03:06 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
you realize that you write like a sack of oriental Instruction Manuals?
Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2023 02:11 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you realize that you write like a sack of oriental Instruction Manuals?

In order for me to acknowledge this instruction, as it is clearly uncleared communication, please use your collection of unflushed toilet clippings to assemble an idea that you should sleep a full moon. Wake up initialization process completed then realize it is time for you to purchase an assemblement plan from a chimpanzee play sets and once received use it to reorganize your theme in to a set of instructions on how to recode and/or decode your original theme.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2023 11:26 pm
@farmerman,
It is like that sometimes and you have to figure out how to put it back together since I stole the original product from my very own Sears Robust.
0 Replies