Continued space exploration is vital for the advancement...

hyper426

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 12:11 pm
whinny bags.....be good little kids and do your homework

this forum is for more enlightened debate, not just answers to homework.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 12:31 pm
that's right; try this for some enlightened discourse:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64589&highlight=
0 Replies

haterdebater

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:14 pm
ur funnie i was not doing homework it is a class project and i am doing it but i want to know if i am doing it right because my debate teacher sucks and has never taught debate before and is not qualified to anewayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

haterdebater

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 06:55 pm
well i learned something new wut if we run out of resources here we wil need to look other places for some or maybe even to live there if we become overpopulated!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

haterdebater

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:22 pm
wow i have been waiting for people to reply to wut i have written but i guess you dont like me i dont know and i dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i do need help so please just help me wioth the stupid topic!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Adeist

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 01:57 pm
I love space travel. I think it is the one of the greatest things mankind could do. But i hope it's not the norm for the time being, and here's why:

Civilization still hasn't figured out how to cooperate and deal with conflict. I think adding space and running from conflict by simply leaving and finding another spot just runs away from our problems. If we can learn to deal with others here, it makes future civilization more likely to be peaceful, enlightened, and successful. Which is my definition of progress.
0 Replies