What do you think's in Hunter's laptop

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 11:03 pm
@Brandon9000,
Newspapers are not an agency that charges people for crimes nor prosecute them. Opinion pieces are just that - wishes people want to see happen. There's been no charges filed against Hunter Biden or his father.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2022 11:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
So as neptune says, not one scrap of evidence to back up your ridiculous allegations.

You lose, again and and again.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 06:42 am
@izzythepush,

as is often the case, Brandon misses the entire point of the thread and ruins it for the rest of us...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 07:16 am
@Region Philbis,
I know, I was just using his own argument/ rules against him.

Btw, if there are reasonable grounds to charge Hunter Biden with a criminal offence they should do so.

And I think an updated version Richard Bradford is living in Biden's laptop.

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 07:19 am
@izzythepush,

(and now he'll prolly challenge me to find one other instance of his ever ruining a thread on A2k...)
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2022 10:17 am
@Brandon9000,
What I am saying is: you're chewing on the biggest nothing burger, the ultimate Whopper.

Neither Joe Biden nor Hunter Biden have been charged by any authority for any ******* thing. You really need to read your opinion pieces again. They report not a scintilla of fact, only RW wet dreams.

Quote one of those ******* e-mails. Just one. Can't, can you?
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 05:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
...Quote one of those ******* e-mails . Just one. Can't, can you?

What????
My first post in this thread contained an excerpt from an e-mail on the Hunter Biden laptop. That's the whole point. Shall I repeat it here? Here it is again from my first post:

The equity will be distributed as follows,

20 H [Hunter]
20 RW [Biden family friend Rob Walker]
20 JG [Gilliar]
20 TB [Bobulinski]
10 Jim [Biden]
10 held by H for the big guy. [guess]

The comments in brackets are not part of the excerpt. This is an e-mail from his laptop. So, I'll ask you a second time, do you allege that this isn't from Hunter Biden's laptop, although hundreds of Web sites say it is, or do you allege that although it is from his laptop, it's not a real e-mail that he received? Because if you agree that it seems to be a real e-mail that was on his laptop and not planted there, then what is your objection to my posting it in this thread? This thread is called "What do you think's in Hunter's laptop?" I offered no opinion about it, I simply posted an excerpt that's been circulating on the Internet for a long time.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 06:14 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
This is an e-mail from his laptop.

Sez you. No link to the source of these allegations.

It's almost like you just pulled it out of your arse and expect us to take your word for it.

You really have to do better than this, you're a grown man, not a thirteen year old.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 09:27 am
@Brandon9000,
Buuuuuulllll ****.

Prove that lie.

You claim that **** is real, document it.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 12:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Buuuuuulllll ****.

Prove that lie.

You claim that **** is real, document it.

I did. I listed links to two newspapers that carried it. If you take the first sentence and Google it, you'll find hundreds of Web sites reporting this excerpt. Now, you can say that it's not real despite the widespread reporting of it on the Internet, but weirdly, you haven't answered the question I've asked of you twice on that subject. I'll ask it a 3rd time. Are you alleging that that e-mail is not actually from Hunter Biden's laptop despite being reported as such all over the Internet, or are you saying that even though it's from his laptop, it's some kind of a fake and doesn't reflect a real e-mail that he actually received?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 01:47 pm
Why are you being so purposely obtuse? PROVE that ANY specific thing has been released from Hunter's lap top by authorities. The NY Post is NOT showing ANYTHING from that ******* computer. It IS citing "unnamed sources".

What is wrong with YOU????
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2022 04:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
This is cited as being from an e-mail Hunter Biden's laptop all over the Internet on hundreds of Web sites including newspapers. Additionally, I've seen it reported on the TV news several times.

What sort of resources would you expect a private citizen like me to have? You'd accept one tenth of one percent of this level of documentation as sufficient if it accused Trump of something.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2022 06:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What agency released any e-mails?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2022 07:30 am
@Brandon9000,
Do you believe everything you read?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2022 07:33 am
@Mame,
Only that which confirms his prejudices.
0 Replies