really NEED advice

jacyb3

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 11:53 am
I am 19(F). Okay so for the past week I've had nausea and my stomach is very swelled. Today is Monday and this started last Sunday. It started after I went out on Saturday and I did drink alcohol, but not a lot, I didn't even get tipsy. I am also used to drinking on nights out so I don't think that would be a problem anyway.

I have also been getting negative pregnancy tests and I haven't had sex since August 5th(it was protected sex), I have gotten my period twice since then so I think it's nearly impossible for this to be a pregnancy symptom. I am 2 days late on my period now, so could this be PMS?

It's been bothering me a lot, my stomach is swelled and it makes me wanna vomit when I put pressure on it with my hands. I am constantly bloated even after using the toilet.

I am also suspecting that anxiety could be causing this as I've been very stressed this past month. But I don't know I would like an opinion

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 12:57 pm
@jacyb3,
You need to see a doctor. We cannot dispense medical advice on this site and it would be foolhardy to do so.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 05:33 am
@jacyb3,
What you're experiencing could be any number of things, some serious, others not so.

See a doctor.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 10:10 pm
Free medical advice is worth all you've paid for it.

None of us even play Doctors on tv, or stayed last night at a Holiday Inn Express.

Seriously, you need to see a medical doctor.
0 Replies

Prycejosh2024

Reply Sun 19 May, 2024 02:04 am
@jacyb3,
Sounds like some sort of stomach infection. Anxiety is a mental issue, if doesnt effect the digestive system, in nearly all cases. Faith is infectious. and assertive.
Mame

Reply Sun 19 May, 2024 10:18 am
@Prycejosh2024,
Why are you digging into these old threads and responding to them? Look at the date of the initial thread, first. And what do you mean by your last sentence? ??? ???
izzythepush

Reply Sun 19 May, 2024 11:45 am
@Mame,
He's a religious nutter, here to tell us all what to do.
0 Replies