Has anyone ever apologized to someone via voicemail?

Sun 9 Oct, 2022 10:48 am
I was seeing this guy for about a month I matched with him on a dating site in July. We talked for a while and we met up for the first time in August and went out to eat. After that I was going to his house on a weekly basis for a month. We cuddled, watched movies, cooked together, etc. While I was at his place he told me that he was really busy with work and that he didn't have time for anything. But he still let me come see him so a couple of weeks ago was the last time I saw him.

And then he texted me saying that he thought he wanted to date but that he realized he didn't want to. And that he's really preoccupied with work and doesn't have time for anyone. I went off on him via text calling him a liar and I was saying a lot of things I shouldn't have said. I want to apologize to him via voicemail for the way that I acted also some of my stuff is still at his place.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 521 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed

jespah

Sun 9 Oct, 2022 06:55 pm
@CandyCupcake,
Then... go ahead.

No one's stopping you.
0 Replies